IF I WAS A MEMBER OF THE AMERICAN ELECTORATE I'D ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS

He ass fucked your mother, wife and sister while you knelt in the closet jerkin the gerkin.

Doesn't sound celibate to me

Fuck off now zit
Explain to the group exactly how little weiner doggie was able to fuck anyone with his little micro dog dick stuck between your lips, MAGAFAG.

Like him or not, Donald Trump entered politics because he sincerely wanted to make life better for Americans and to make America a greater nation. Unlike the majority of "panty-wetting" politicians on Capitol Hill, Trump is a straight - shooter. He is NOT a pathological liar like most of the Democrats in Congress/the Deep State. Trump is not full of shit - he walks the walk and GETS THING DONE.

I did not realize you had a sense of humor this well developed.

Amazing!

Wont stop the Regime from declaring her the winner.
This is the main fight in this "election." It's not about winning the hearts and minds of the electorate, i.e. everybody in the US is for Trump.

The main issue, just as in Venezuela, is the Marxist oligarchy in power that won't ever cede power, and will steal any and all elections necessary.

Your point is well taken.

I did not realize you had a sense of humor this well developed.

Amazing!
He is playing opposites. Trump is the biggest liar in politics. He was tracked at over 30,000 in 4 years of his presidency. Psychiatrists are analyzing Trump and he is a pathological liar. His analysis is scary. He is an unevolved person who only cares about himself.

No. I don’t do what I don’t do. And by the way, I haven’t responded to your posts in months. Oopsie!!
You've taken to extending to others the courtesy of responding to them to inform them that you haven't responded to them in months. Is this also something that you aren't doing?

Back