IF I WAS A MEMBER OF THE AMERICAN ELECTORATE I'D ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS

This is the main fight in this "election." It's not about winning the hearts and minds of the electorate, i.e. everybody in the US is for Trump.

The main issue, just as in Venezuela, is the Marxist oligarchy in power that won't ever cede power, and will steal any and all elections necessary.

Your point is well taken.

I think you're the one who knows all about stinging bung-holes, dude. Because you sent a post in the past saying that you sell your ass for cash when you need it. Right? That's pretty gross, brother. You need to clean up your act. If you keep hawking your "Gary Glitter", you could get HIV.
I said nothing about "bung holes", but it's clear from your post you've given mine quite a bit of thought.

It's okay if you want to come out of the closet, but as I've told you any number of times when you've requested photos of my junk, I don't swing that way.

Clearly you don't have a complete understanding of the idiot mentality that resides in most Americans today. Policies do not matter any longer. It's all about beating the other side. It allows the two major parties to nominate some of the worst people ever to work in, or around, government and lie to themselves that they will be the best ever, only so long as they can beat the other candidate.

Policies, principles, and history matter no longer.
That started with Gingrich.

I said nothing about "bung holes", but it's clear from your post you've given mine quite a bit of thought.

It's okay if you want to come out of the closet, but as I've told you any number of times when you've requested photos of my junk, I don't swing that way.
Liar

I did not realize you had a sense of humor this well developed.

Amazing!
I think your AVATAR represents a type of "Freudian Slip" Rosso. Having read your posts on this forum, my guess is that it symbolises - not a work of architectural beauty - but a (your) limp dick.

Am I right ?

I think your AVATAR represents a type of "Freudian Slip" Rosso. Having read your posts on this forum, my guess is that it symbolises not a work of architectural beauty, but a (your) limp dick.

Am I right ?
I think he is almost 90....I spect his sex days are over.

I think your AVATAR represents a type of "Freudian Slip" Rosso. Having read your posts on this forum, my guess is that it symbolises - not a work of architectural beauty - but a (your) limp dick.

Am I right ?
If you are asking "Am I correct?" then...NO, you are not correct.

Although I acknowledge that at age 88, I have gotten strong enough to bend my dick when I have a boner. Never could do that when I was younger.

If you are asking "Am I correct?" then...NO, you are not correct.

Although I acknowledge that at age 88, I have gotten strong enough to bend my dick when I have a boner. Never could do that when I was younger.
Why would you want to bend your dick when you have a boner?

Back