If Life Begins at Conception

Fetuses also taste good and make good boots.

No, they wear out too quickly to make good boots. You can make decent jewelry from the small bones, but the skin is too fragile for boots.

They taste ok when they are fresh. But its getting hard to get good fresh foeti.

Never. We also don't prosecute the hangman for KILLING prisoners, you tard. But they're still dead, aren't they, having once been alive.

So you are equating a fertilized egg with someone convicted of a capital crime? Ooookay. If you are not arguing that abortion is murder then we have nothing to discuss.

So you are equating a fertilized egg with someone convicted of a capital crime? Ooookay. If you are not arguing that abortion is murder then we have nothing to discuss.

Nothing to discuss? You don't want to swap foetus recipes?

Im not equating anything to anything. I illustrating how death can occur sans charges for murder. You seem to think the two go together, based on your idiotic tampon argument.

Im not equating anything to anything. I illustrating how death can occur sans charges for murder. You seem to think the two go together, based on your idiotic tampon argument.

Whatever, dumbass. Let's pretend pro-lifers don't argue abortion is murder.

Whatever, dumbass. Let's pretend pro-lifers don't argue abortion is murder.

Abortion is murder. It is the willful taking of another human life. Why do you think it's such a big deal to pro-lifer's? If an unborn human were some inanimate object like an egg, it wouldn't matter, there would be no debate or outcry. It is the fact that a fetus is a living human being, which prompts the debate.

I don't know what you have convinced yourself of here, maybe you think biology simply doesn't apply, or maybe you are in complete denial of biological facts, but you have determined a fetus is insignificant and not human life. There is no scientific basis for your assumption, it is nothing more than your own biased opinion, and refusal to accept science, coupled with your lack of ethics and morality.

I think a lot of confusion arises out of people conflating the biological question of when a new individual life is created (fertilisation, implantation - whatever you're having yourself) with the question of when human and legal rights are established for an individual.

QFT....

THAT is exactly where the problem occurs. THAT is why the argument should not be "IS it human or not" and the argument should be "Should we extend human rights to an unborn child or not"?

When has the state prosecuted someone for "killing" a fertilized egg?

The fact that they have not, does not change the SCIENTIFIC FACT that an abortion ends a unique human life. The fact that people such as yourself have dehumanized the unborn child to the point that it is acceptable to kill it and pretend it is nothing more than a 'clump of cells' doesn't change the FACT that is a unique innocent human life that you are deliberately ending.

Its simply amazing the hoops liberals, ie Democrats, will jump through to justify killing a human being in its earliest stages of development....redefining words and spinning definitions to advance a political agenda....

Its simply amazing the hoops liberals, ie Democrats, will jump through to justify killing a human being in its earliest stages of development....redefining words and spinning definitions to advance a political agenda....

It's all for the improvement of the collective. Lots of people should die so the more superior can thrive better.

That's not true. I do believe in an irrevocable right to life. I just believe that right starts around the 18th month of pregnancy, not conception.

That's not true. I do believe in an irrevocable right to life. I just believe that right starts around the 18th month of pregnancy, not conception.

18th month of pregnancy? So the third child gets irrevocable rights to life?

Back