If not America first then what should be first?

Isn't preventing the spread of communism and terrorism a US interest?

What you're calling a ridiculous extreme appears to be exactly what you're saying, doesn't it?

Protect OUR OWN borders before attempting to protect the borders of foreign nations)."
Yes those are US interests but then question must we throw money at them?

The Russia Ukraine thing is a border dispute. The Hamas Israel thing is genocide. Not the same at all.

Isn't preventing the spread of communism and terrorism a US interest?

What you're calling a ridiculous extreme appears to be exactly what you're saying, doesn't it?

Protect OUR OWN borders before attempting to protect the borders of foreign nations)."
domino theory went out in the 50's dude.

border enforcement.
Depends what you mean. If you're saying we need to put more resources into ensuring that there is no/very little sneaking across the border, I'd agree. If you want to end all legal immigration, then I'd disagree.
more tariffs to protect at least key and vital industries.

some protectionism is absolutely justified. all countries do it except for us.
In theory, I agree but it depends on what you're consider "vital".
true globalist zombie anti-americans won't even agree to RECIPROCAL TARIFFS, will you?

I think everything is relative and situational. I wouldn't give a blanket agreement to instituting tariffs in all cases where US products are charged a tariff.

Depends what you mean. If you're saying we need to put more resources into ensuring that there is no/very little sneaking across the border, I'd agree. If you want to end all legal immigration, then I'd disagree.

In theory, I agree but it depends on what you're consider "vital".

I think everything is relative and situational. I wouldn't give a blanket agreement to instituting tariffs in all cases where US products are charged a tariff.
we need 100% percent enforcement no matter what.

I do believe immigration should be massively reduced overall, yes, to protect labor markets and avoid a wage glut.

I believe h1b visas should be ended.

an entire industry was yanked away from Americans by anti-american globalist America haters who preferred imported brown de facto indentured servants.

now your kid wants to be a social media influencer and not a programmer.

False. They do know it.
So leftist know what America first means but ignore it and are letting illegals cross the southern border in droves? You're like biden, you forgot you arent supposed to say everything on the teleprompter out loud.

Yes those are US interests but then question must we throw money at them?

The Russia Ukraine thing is a border dispute. The Hamas Israel thing is genocide. Not the same at all.
There will always be different opinions about how much to give, but I'm just trying to figure out if an "America FIrst" policy would allow for any kind of help given our domestic issues.

So leftist know what America first means but ignore it and are letting illegals cross the southern border in droves? You're like biden, you forgot you arent supposed to say everything on the teleprompter out loud.
That's a lie.

There will always be different opinions about how much to give, but I'm just trying to figure out if an "America FIrst" policy would allow for any kind of help given our domestic issues.
I indicated as such. Helping to prevent the annihilation of a entire group of people is more worthy of our help than a border dispute. But if we must deal with border disputes let's start by closing out own border. That's America first.

Easy. Look at the number of apprehensions. That means CBP is doing a good job.
How many are not being apprehended? Point to what leftists are doing to secure the southern border? Maybe bidens executive order to "shut down" the border after 4000 illegals get in every day? You people are idiots.

How many are not being apprehended? Point to what leftists are doing to secure the southern border? Maybe bidens executive order to "shut down" the border after 4000 illegals get in every day? You people are idiots.
You're the idiot who thinks you know the number that had avoided apprehension.

we need 100% percent enforcement no matter what.
I think the cost of absolute, 100% locking down the border would have a cost that is too high to be reasonable.
I do believe immigration should be massively reduced overall, yes, to protect labor markets and avoid a wage glut.
There's an estimated 25 million illegals in the country, to go along with what is probably a significant number of legal workers here. This has been true for decades without an apparent impact on wages, hasn't it?
I believe h1b visas should be ended.

an entire industry was yanked away from Americans by anti-american globalist America haters who preferred imported brown de facto indentured servants.

now your kid wants to be a social media influencer and not a programmer.
I think it's a very complex topic, but I'm definitely not in favor of completely ending H1B's.

You're the idiot who thinks you know the number that had avoided apprehension.
Where did I say I knew the number? I don't need to know the number however to know not every illegal was apprehended. Your attempt at diverting from the pint was good but ultimately a failure. Like you. A failure

Where did I say I knew the number? I don't need to know the number however to know not every illegal was apprehended. Your attempt at diverting from the pint was good but ultimately a failure. Like you. A failure
Thank you for your honesty. You do not know. Many got away under every administration. Only way to truly control the border is turn it into DMZ. You'd like that huh?

Thank you for your honesty. You do not know. Many got away under every administration. Only way to truly control the border is turn it into DMZ. You'd like that huh?
If you're really all about america first and that truly is the only way to secure the border then why would anyone be opposed to it?

If you're really all about america first and that truly is the only way to secure the border then why would anyone be opposed to it?
You're for DMZ? Wow.

I always say the border problem would be solved overnight if the War on Drugs was ended.

You're for DMZ? Wow.

I always say the border problem would be solved overnight if the War on Drugs was ended.
No I'm for securing the border. You made the claim that can only truly be done by turning into a DMZ. So if what you claim is true and you're America first why would you oppose it?

Back