If not America first then what should be first?

Not what I said at all.
You said a DMZ is truly the only way to secure the border. When I asked why then would you oppose that if you're for America first, you said, dead mother's and babies. So by your "reasoning" securing our borders would result in dead others and babies as only a DMZ can truly secure the border.

Trying to turn this into an emotional issue, which is what you america hating leftists always do, won't work.

You said a DMZ is truly the only way to secure the border. When I asked why then would you oppose that if you're for America first, you said, dead mother's and babies. So by your "reasoning" securing our borders would result in dead others and babies as only a DMZ can truly secure the border.

Trying to turn this into an emotional issue, which is what you america hating leftists always do, won't work.
No. You have a problem with our current administration because of unapprehended illegals. I simply stated that it has always been a problem under other administrations, including Trump's. DMZ would put that to near zero.

So another poster started a thread about Matt Romney's distaste for the term, "America first". Apparently Romney is "disoriented" by the phrase. I guess if you want to take him at his words that thats the reason for his disorientation then good for you. But my question is not about Romney and the causes of his being "disoriented" but rather if not America first, what should be first?

democrats are SOLIDLY China First. From biden on down to the forum drones, democrats promote the supremacy of Communist China - and that includes Mittens.

No. You have a problem with our current administration because of unapprehended illegals. I simply stated that it has always been a problem under other administrations, including Trump's. DMZ would put that to near zero.
But you oppose a DMZ because of dead mothers and babies. So it's either avoid dead mothers and babies and keep allowing illegals in basically unchecked or put America first and make it a DMZ.

Isn't preventing the spread of communism and terrorism a US interest?

Russia isn't Communist - China is and the democrats promote their interests.

What you're calling a ridiculous extreme appears to be exactly what you're saying, doesn't it?

Protect OUR OWN borders before attempting to protect the borders of foreign nations)."

Secure our borders, once that is complete, then we can talk about aid to Ukraine. Oh, and Ukraine wouldn't be in this mess if Obama hadn't invited Russia to invade back in 2014.

I indicated as such. Helping to prevent the annihilation of a entire group of people is more worthy of our help than a border dispute. But if we must deal with border disputes let's start by closing out own border. That's America first.
The Southern Border would be closed.
I don't disagree that we need to do a better job of securing the border. Not because I'm concerned about Mexicans, but because I'm concerned about who else is coming across the border. The people whose goal it is to attack the US.

The border has been more or less the same for decades. For a variety of reasons, the volume is higher now, but that is a temporary situation, so I don't really understand why there is such an urgency now.

Back