If not America first then what should be first?

I don't disagree that we need to do a better job of securing the border. Not because I'm concerned about Mexicans, but because I'm concerned about who else is coming across the border. The people whose goal it is to attack the US.

The border has been more or less the same for decades. For a variety of reasons, the volume is higher now, but that is a temporary situation, so I don't really understand why there is such an urgency now.

Because Quid Pro Biden invited illegals to rush our borders, and 15 million did exactly that. This is an attack to destroy the cultural adhesion that bonds the nation, to Balkanize even further an already fractured people. It is insidious, treasonous, and deliberate.

I don't disagree that we need to do a better job of securing the border. Not because I'm concerned about Mexicans, but because I'm concerned about who else is coming across the border. The people whose goal it is to attack the US.

The border has been more or less the same for decades. For a variety of reasons, the volume is higher now, but that is a temporary situation, so I don't really understand why there is such an urgency now.
So what should ultimately compel us to "...do a better job of securing the border."? If not now when?

The kitty cat there says we shouldnt shut down the border because of dead mothers and babies but claims to be for America first. Read the string between Kitty and me, kitty definitely is not america first.
Do not put words in my mouth.
I've explained that to you already. Tell me why I should think saying it AGAIN will make a difference.
You are not being clear. What would your solution be?

Before "Demilitarizing," the two sides would initially need to be militarized.

Her proposal is utterly stupid.
I know that it if you go with kitty's logic it ends up showing that kitty is a lying piece of garbage.and is actually an America hating leftist. Sorry for the redundancy.

Russia isn't Communist - China is and the democrats promote their interests.

Secure our borders, once that is complete, then we can talk about aid to Ukraine. Oh, and Ukraine wouldn't be in this mess if Obama hadn't invited Russia to invade back in 2014.
Given how long it would take to truly secure our border, we'd basically be isolationists for years and years to come.

So what should ultimately compel us to "...do a better job of securing the border."? If not now when?
The non-Mexicans, specifically terrorists, getting into the country would seem to be a good motivator but that's a separate discussion to the "America First" questions.

Given how long it would take to truly secure our border, we'd basically be isolationists for years and years to come.

A generation would be needed for the melting pot paradigm to work again.

Basically restrict all immigration to those with demonstrable and needed skills. We can revisit it in 40 years.

A generation would be needed for the melting pot paradigm to work again.

Basically restrict all immigration to those with demonstrable and needed skills. We can revisit it in 40 years.
Is there reason to believe the current legal immigration system isn't working?

Is there reason to believe the current legal immigration system isn't working?

Every reason.

We import the least useful and restrict those with skills. Due to the 1965 assault on rational immigration policy by Ted Kennedy we have flooded our cities with poverty stricken third world migrants and diluted the underlying national identity of America.

AMERICA LAST AGENDA: The illegal alien invasion continues unabated. Illegal aliens get shipped all around the nation to commit additional crimes beyond illegally entering a foreign nation (such as murder, rape, theft). Our nation's resources are further depleted, and our own citizens are left behind to suffer while these invaders get treated like royalty.
There are some people who sneak in, yes. Everyone else is let in after being screened and expected to go through the court process to justify staying here or get deported.

Yes, there are some immigrants, legal or illegal, who commit crimes. People here on student visas sometimes commit crimes.

I've not seen any illegals treated like royalty. What does that mean, exactly?
AMERICA FIRST AGENDA: The illegal alien invasion would be formally declared as an invasion and all illegal invaders would be rounded up and sent back to where they came from. Crime decreases, our nation directs its resources towards it's own citizens instead of illegals, etc.

There is a process, which has been apart of our country for decades, whereby anyone who can get to our border is legally allowed to seek asylum. Those people are screened at the border and, those who pass screening, are allowed to come in and enter the court system to present their case. Some are allowed to stay and some aren't. In the 2000's, the US deports about 300k people per year.

You want to essentially revoke that process, round up all non-citizens and ship them back to wherever they came from?

The non-Mexicans, specifically terrorists, getting into the country would seem to be a good motivator but that's a separate discussion to the "America First" questions.
I don't care who you are. If it's America first the people here should be our first priority. America first isn't the same as America only but we need to be #1

There are some people who sneak in, yes. Everyone else is let in after being screened and expected to go through the court process to justify staying here or get deported.

Yes, there are some immigrants, legal or illegal, who commit crimes. People here on student visas sometimes commit crimes.

I've not seen any illegals treated like royalty. What does that mean, exactly?

There is a process, which has been apart of our country for decades, whereby anyone who can get to our border is legally allowed to seek asylum. Those people are screened at the border and, those who pass screening, are allowed to come in and enter the court system to present their case. Some are allowed to stay and some aren't. In the 2000's, the US deports about 300k people per year.

You want to essentially revoke that process, round up all non-citizens and ship them back to wherever they came from?
The people rushing the border arent waiting to be "screened" are they? Or are you claiming every single person crossing is being screened? The federal govt was harassing Texas for protesting it's border. Why? If the feds were sincerely trying to "screen" everyone why stop Texas from protecting its border. You think the feds might appreciate the help but not they harassed Texas. The fed isnt america first.

Back