If Racism makes no Sense then why does it Exist?

also can u actually respond to the post ?
why do u think racism is so common if it makes no sense ?
maybe people like u cannot accept the realities of the world that races are different on average in some areas? hmm

Being about 1/5 German, I can tell you that the remaining 4/5 of me has to work overtime in order for me to not fuck-up, so, you're right that some races are a tad inferior.

The Irish came here on their own. They were not captured, enslaved, whipped, hung, beat to death and made to build this county with their bare hands because the lazy white man didn't want to.

Nothing compares to slavery or jim crow. Not even your sugar coated "indentured servants".

The white man has been falsely accusing Africans of being involved in the slave trade as if they were equal partners.

This falls solely on the white man and the people they stole and enslaved.
So when were you a slave on a cotton plantation?

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

U DEBATE LIKE A LITTLE KID THATS SCARED TO TALK ABOUT CRIME RATES OR IQ STUFF

U DEBATE LIKE A BACKWOODS INBRED HILLBILLY THAT'S SCARED TO TALK ABOUT THE TRUTH AND HAS TO MAKE SHIT UP TO JUSTIFY HIS RACIST BELIEFS.

Bad-Tattoos-Redneck.jpg

oK SO WHAT IS AVERAGE BLACK AFRICAN IQ MORON?

I don't know but I'd bet my life that it's higher than yours.
Look at the millions of successful African-American professionals.
The African-American doctors, lawyers, engineers, scientists, governors, senators, professors.
Does that intimidate you? Does it make you feel like less of a man knowing that there are millions of African-Americans that are smarter and more successful than you are?
Is that why you dreamed up the 70 IQ thing?

Back