If you could pass three pieces of federal legislation what would they be?

You have to prove your assertion that there is a God, not the other way around. If we operated like that, we'd live in a society where anything could be said and any evidence against it could just be sidestepped through special pleading. No, science is difference. There is no God. This is objective fact.

States have no rights.

And I dislike that premise. What's your point?
I made no such assertion. States do have rights, and I really don't care if you don't like the premise.

You have to prove your assertion that there is a God, not the other way around. If we operated like that, we'd live in a society where anything could be said and any evidence against it could just be sidestepped through special pleading. No, science is difference. There is no God. This is objective fact.

Waterhead, it is YOU who made the statement "There IS no God!" If you wish to make this statement, it is YOU who is burdened with proof. All Damo said was you do not KNOW this, and that is true. It's like if you said there was a pot of gold at the bottom of the ocean, no one can prove you are wrong, and you can't prove you are right, but if you are going to claim this as a fact, you have to present proof which makes it a fact. I don't have to show you proof there is no pot of gold at the bottom of the ocean, if I say we don't know if there is or isn't.

States have no rights.

Then why does the 10th Amendment speak of them?

And I dislike that premise. What's your point?

Waterhead, I hate to tell you, but we don't live in the Kingdom of Waterhead, where we all submit to your likes and dislikes. It really doesn't matter what form of government or premise for how we are governed, is to your liking or not. I know that disappoints you, but I think it's a good thing all of society doesn't live by the whim of an individual... if this was my kingdom, I'd put you worthless punk pinheads to work picking up trash and cleaning public bathrooms. But we all live in a great big society, and we all settled on a system of government a while back, and it seems to have worked out well for us.

It's all hyperlinked and I thought it did a great job of addressing the critisisms.
He didn't read it. Just saying, "No, it doesn't," will be all you get until you work on it and get him to describe exactly where the bio-chips come in.

1.Introduce a new voting system based around the principles of Proportional Representation (see Watermark for further details on PR)

2.Generous reparations paid to the United Kingdom for all that terrible revolution bidness.

3.Subsidised hats, ensuring that even the poorest dog should not be without millinery accoutrement.

Ironically, one of the Colonial era acts that irked the Americans was called the Hat Act.

Also of note, I got to attend a promotion ceremony in the Canadian area at my unit this Friday. It constitutes sovereign territory, much like a consulate, and it was my first time in there. I got to drink beer and everything. But then one of the Canadian officers mentioned that Canada Day is coming up, representing the "peaceful independence from Great Britain in 1867." One of the Americans said "peaceful independence?" and the Canadian replied "yes, and just think, you could have had yours too, if you'd have just asked for it!" :cool:

Gotta love Canada! :can:

Have I ever officially denied it?

I may have , but as I recall I was just evasive.

No, as demwit you were evasive and as citizen you denied...what a dork! Now I just have to get Solitary to fess up to his alter ego as well. Why in the heck you guys want to be such dorks is beyond my understanding. I will admit that at least you were funny with your rep points fit.

No, as demwit you were evasive and as citizen you denied...what a dork! Now I just have to get Solitary to fess up to his alter ego as well. Why in the heck you guys want to be such dorks is beyond my understanding. I will admit that at least you were funny with your rep points fit.

Just about as funny as a couple of right wingers were recently?

The exact same thing happened to me, but was done directly by an adminsitrator which I will not name at this point.

Back