If your mother is Indian decent and your father African.

I asked for a credible source..

Daily Mail - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Tory - Fake News - Not Credible

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing of credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Daily Mail Right Biased and Questionable due to numerous failed fact checks and poor information sourcing.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
MBFC’s Country Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Newspaper
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
They quoted professor Harris own words. Plus your media rating source is biased themselves.

Obama rejected his white heritage.

Kamala rejected her Black heritage until it was politically convenient. :dunno:

Kamla's family owned slaves mine didn't. Will she have to pay reparations to herself?? :thinking:
Why? Because they were Yankee Liberals? People of color themselves...or with close relatives who were?

I support better schools and health facilities but don't like the idea of throwing money to people.

Obama rejected his white heritage.

Kamala rejected her Black heritage until it was politically convenient. :dunno:
Link to where Obama rejected his mother. TIA.

If you can't produce it, I understand. :thup:

I don't know enough about her to know. She was a "Dan Quayle" with less goofs. I don't vote for Democrats and would only vote for Republicans, not Team Crazy. This election, like the last two, I'll be voting for Oliver unless Nikki is on the ballot.

Are you a true-blooded Trump supporter, Pup?

Claim:
U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris is descended from the 19th-century slave owner Hamilton Brown.
Rating:
Unproven
Unproven

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/kamala-harris-ancestor-slaves/

Kamala Harris is a descendant of an Irish slave owner in Jamaica

Hamilton Brown, from Co Antrim, was paid equivalent of €11m in compensation by British government to free slaves after ban

Hamilton Brown (1776 – 18 September 1843) was an Ulster Scot plantation owner, slave owner and politician who resided in Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica, which he represented in the House of Assembly of Jamaica for 22 years. Brown founded the settlement of Hamilton Town in Saint Ann Parish, which was named after him.

Kamala Harris's father, economist Donald J. Harris, wrote in Reflections of a Jamaican Father, that his paternal grandmother was Christiana Brown, a descendant of "plantation and slave owner Hamilton Brown."<a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamilton_Brown#cite_note-16">[16]</a>

Kamala Harris is a descendant of an Irish slave owner in Jamaica

Hamilton Brown, from Co Antrim, was paid equivalent of €11m in compensation by British government to free slaves after ban

Hamilton Brown (1776 – 18 September 1843) was an Ulster Scot plantation owner, slave owner and politician who resided in Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica, which he represented in the House of Assembly of Jamaica for 22 years. Brown founded the settlement of Hamilton Town in Saint Ann Parish, which was named after him.

Kamala Harris's father, economist Donald J. Harris, wrote in Reflections of a Jamaican Father, that his paternal grandmother was Christiana Brown, a descendant of "plantation and slave owner Hamilton Brown."<a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamilton_Brown#cite_note-16">[16]</a>

So a slave owner raped her ancestor. Seems she is entitled to even more then.

If your mother is ethically Indian and your father ethically African, are you not black and Indian?
If you are born in the United States, you are American.

There is no such thing biologically as "race" in humans, which is why leftists are so resolved to make everything about race, and about controlling who is what "race" and what priority each race value is, and why certain EVIL races, e.g. caucasians, are to be rendered defenseless and rounded up by BLM mobs to be punished under the new world order.

Leftists have made "Muslim" a race, along with "Mexican" and other nationalities.

bye-racial-v0-rlssrm92rigd1.jpeg

Link to where Obama rejected his mother. TIA.

If you can't produce it, I understand. :thup:

I don't know enough about her to know. She was a "Dan Quayle" with less goofs. I don't vote for Democrats and would only vote for Republicans, not Team Crazy. This election, like the last two, I'll be voting for Oliver unless Nikki is on the ballot.

Are you a true-blooded Trump supporter, Pup?
You are truly part of the white lib hive mind. :palm: Boring

Obama was disgusted by his white lib mother's Black Fetishism. It's in his book,,

And blamed Whites for everything wrong in the world. Stop pretending you are ignorant.

I asked for a credible source..

Daily Mail - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Tory - Fake News - Not Credible

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing of credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Daily Mail Right Biased and Questionable due to numerous failed fact checks and poor information sourcing.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
MBFC’s Country Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Newspaper
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Agreed.

Meanwhile,

You are truly part of the white lib hive mind. :palm: Boring

Obama was disgusted by his white lib mother's Black Fetishism. It's in his book,,

And blamed Whites for everything wrong in the world. Stop pretending you are ignorant.
What's he say about it? Or did you hear this from your cousin's friend's sister who is 5 years older than you and knows everything?

Be honest, pup. You're pulling shit faster out of your ass than your bunkie can fill his Depends.

Never ceases to amaze how republicans will throw their own family under the bus to appease their great orange prophet​

never-ceases-to-amaze-how-republicans-will-throw-their-own-v0-8umjdg3t3cgd1.jpeg
Or saying this while supporting a Pedophile Racist to be President:

"I love my wife so much. I love her because she's who she is. Obviously, she's not a white person, and we've been accused, attacked by some white supremacists over that. But I just, I love Usha. She's such a good mom."

Back