If your mother is Indian decent and your father African.

How long has it been since Kam's Koup to force her boss and best friend off the ballot?
No interviews...no press conferences...it's pretty clear why...
She's terrified without the teleprompter...kind of like Joe without his...and his notes...
INDEED is Barack's new job running the teleprompter?

No Mam! You are very confused, disoriented, unaware, unknowing, and being dimwitted!

Kamala has spent 30 years of her life speaking without any prompters every day in court presenting her cases.

She has yet to use a prompter in her Campaign events thus far because she hasn't needed them.

She has only been in the race for just a week and a half and has been giving many interviews, guest appearance speeches, Campaign Speeches, and press conferences.
Little Lizard please try to do better.

1722679511575.png

1722679698883.png
1722679785353.png
1722679925667.png

:okjen:

Last edited:
maybe u are a fag and like sucking cocks
Nope. No interest in sucking dick as you clearly are.

So, no blacks in your family tree....or you don't know? Are you afraid to check and reveal the results, vols?....or perhaps $50 is too much for you to check? Which is it?

I can remember when Despicable men like you referred to Trump as Orange

:orangemanbad:
MJT called him the Orange Jesus. Why are you so upset, ExLax?

8bh2ij.jpg

Nope. No interest in sucking dick as you clearly are.

So, no blacks in your family tree....or you don't know? Are you afraid to check and reveal the results, vols?....or perhaps $50 is too much for you to check? Which is it?
My tree goes back to Scotland

Clan Kincaid​

One member of the Kincaid family distinguished himself by gallant conduct against the English forces of Edward I of England and in 1296 successfully recaptured Edinburgh Castle.a In reference to this honorable feat, during the reign of Robert the Bruce the castle was added to the Kincaid shield as an honorable augmentation to his armorial bearings.

My tree goes back to Scotland

Clan Kincaid​

One member of the Kincaid family distinguished himself by gallant conduct against the English forces of Edward I of England and in 1296 successfully recaptured Edinburgh Castle.a In reference to this honorable feat, during the reign of Robert the Bruce the castle was added to the Kincaid shield as an honorable augmentation to his armorial bearings.

What’s interesting about family trees is that they branch out! I do not doubt that you have some family from Scotland, but you have family from all over the world.

Back