If your mother is Indian decent and your father African.

Yes, gender, sexual preference, race, religion, hair color, etc are the last things that should matter when selecting candidates for any job. Making them a priority, and having ONLY black women as the final candidates, is precisely why it's viewed as a DEI hire.

I'm all for diversity that occurs organically, not forced.

Do you think that the four black women in Biden's final group were truly THE four best candidates? Given the relatively small number of black women in politics, it seems highly unlikely to me.
I wonder how you think that diversity can "organically occur" when the deck is and has been stacked for decades in favor of straight white males, preferably Christian. We had affirmative action because the playing field needed to be leveled. In many areas of life, it still needs that. Politics is one of those areas.

But then conservative white males got frightened, stacked the courts with other conservative white judges, and got rid of that.

I wonder how you think that diversity can "organically occur" when the deck is and has been stacked for decades in favor of straight white males, preferably Christian. We had affirmative action because the playing field needed to be leveled. In many areas of life, it still needs that. Politics is one of those areas.

But then conservative white males got frightened, stacked the courts with other conservative white judges, and got rid of that.
Are you saying that people who aren't white can't succeed without someone putting a finger on the scale for them?

There are more PoC in Congress than ever before and they did it the same way as white candidates. They ran, worked hard, sold themselves and their ideas and won.

FT_22.12.19_RaceEthnicityCongress_1a.png

I'm the one pointing out how ridiculous it is to care about skin color when trying to fill a job.
It's not skin tone, but culture which is being addressed.

Still, the person has to be qualified. Are you saying Harris wasn't qualified? Or are you saying that a white male could do it better?

So Sickle Cell Anemia is just because of white privilege?

ROFL

You anti-science morons are something else...
^^^
An example of MAGAt "science".

• Sickle cell affects about 100,000 people in the United States alone. People of African descent make up 90% of the population with sickle cell in the U.S. It also affects people of Hispanic, South Asian, Southern European and Middle Eastern ancestry.

In the United States and around the world, sickle cell anemia (SCA) is much more common among Black people. But people of any race or ethnicity can inherit this disease. Here’s what we know so far....

....But anyone can get SCA or carry the trait, regardless of their racial or ethnic group. Still, it’s quite rare in white people in the United States. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), only 1 in every 333Trusted Source white newborns carries the sickle cell trait (SCT), with far fewer being born with SCA.

8z2hwk.jpg

Yes you fact adverse Russian whore
She doesn't... and since she stole this nomination All she's done is spew the same teleprompter speech... just changed some names... no interviews...won't answer questions...and when she did speak at the airport...word salad specials are back...;)

Back