If your mother is Indian decent and your father African.

Have you seen a photo?

I think his great great grandfather was an Irish rapist.

Could be, but daddy was mixed race and very white.

She is what she is, Indian.

You're trying to rewrite reality because you think it will appeal to black voters.

I truly hope black people are not that racist and easily manipulated.

Could be, but daddy was mixed race and very white.

She is what she is, Indian.

You're trying to rewrite reality because you think it will appeal to black voters.

I truly hope black people are not that racist and easily manipulated.
We don’t let you racist fucks define race

That would be like letting child molesters define what is child molestation

We don’t let criminals write the laws for good reasons

I am not saying she has never used on, or never will, I am saying she is capable of giving speeches without one!
She doesn't give speeches without a teleprompter...
Trump wants to Terminate the constitution

He wants to be the dictator on day one

He will have his VP hung if he doesn’t help him subvert an election

none of that is offered by Harris

Or any Democratic Party member

YOU LOSE
No...

And what's your point? He had several excellent candidates to choose from. They were vetted and held conversations with him and his staff, and Harris was chosen. So fucking what? You have the Republicans if you need to have a white male VP or any other white person for a chosen position. They specialize in white males, hadn't you noticed?
So, if you want people to be recognized for their accomplishments and education, then don't focus on irrelevant, superficial characteristicsas the reason for hiring them.

So, if you want people to be recognized for their accomplishments and education, then don't focus on irrelevant, superficial characteristicsas the reason for hiring them.
So being a female in a mostly-male world is "superficial"? What about being a black politician in a mostly-white world? Is that also "irrelevant"?

There is nothing wrong with diversity hiring as long as the person is as qualified as the non-diversity candidates. Otherwise hiring a poorly-qualified person just because of their gender, orientation, race, etc. is just dumb. Biden did not choose Harris merely for her gender and race. He also showed the bigots that it's okay to give well-qualified minority people a chance to rise, and to make political capital of it.

It's fascinating that the focus is on Harris's race and her parent's races -- but not on their intellectual, educational, and career accomplishments, isn't it? I wonder why that is?

Possibly because the person who picked her as VP did so based on gender and race, not accomplishments and qualifications.

Biden said he was going to pick a woman as VP and his final 4 were all black. Should we believe that there were no men or white people people who were qualified to be VP?

Biden vows to select a woman as his running mate

Joe Biden says he is considering four Black women to be his running mate
Interesting. So, like the MAGAts, you think Harris is now "black".

Sure, VP's are often picked as a means to garner EC votes. Fine. You're right the Democrat Biden picked a woman to be his VP thus negating half of the candidates in the field. Are you saying most men would have been better candidates, Mode?

FWIW, Harris has piqued my curiosity. She's allowed to be herself now and, so far, I like what I'm seeing.

Science says we are all one species, Homo sapiens sapiens, and that race does not exist. It's a social and cultural construct. Humans like to classify and sort things. Even ourselves.
Oh! There you go again, TOW. Trying to educate the uneducable. While I admire your spirit and love of your fellow human beings, IMO, your skills can be better spent elsewhere.

Agreed on your facts, but I strongly doubt the average MAGAt dumbass will be able to comprehend it. :thup:

Walz is in play too. :)
All white dudes. And some aren't spring chickens.

guCVOJ1.jpg

Oh! There you go again, TOW. Trying to educate the uneducable. While I admire your spirit and love of your fellow human beings, IMO, your skills can be better spent elsewhere.

Agreed on your facts, but I strongly doubt the average MAGAt dumbass will be able to comprehend it. :thup:
Maybe they should take a university-level anthropology class (or two), as I did?

So being a female in a mostly-male world is "superficial"? What about being a black politician in a mostly-white world? Is that also "irrelevant"?

There is nothing wrong with diversity hiring as long as the person is as qualified as the non-diversity candidates. Otherwise hiring a poorly-qualified person just because of their gender, orientation, race, etc. is just dumb. Biden did not choose Harris merely for her gender and race. He also showed the bigots that it's okay to give well-qualified minority people a chance to rise, and to make political capital of it.
Yes, gender, sexual preference, race, religion, hair color, etc are the last things that should matter when selecting candidates for any job. Making them a priority, and having ONLY black women as the final candidates, is precisely why it's viewed as a DEI hire.

I'm all for diversity that occurs organically, not forced.

Do you think that the four black women in Biden's final group were truly THE four best candidates? Given the relatively small number of black women in politics, it seems highly unlikely to me.

Oh look!!! They're dancin' now!!! He's half Jamaican, half Irish.

Kamala not be da ghetto black she pretendin' to be!
Donald Harris may have had an Ulster Scots ancestor, in the early 1800's, but that does not make him "half Irish." Both Harris' paternal grandparents are Black. Many Blacks in the America's have a little white ancestry, but neither had much.

Back