If your mother is Indian decent and your father African.

Her Father was Jamaican and predominantly Irish.
There is a story in her father's family, that one of their ancestors is Hamilton Brown. Brown was born in what is now Northern Ireland, and died in 1843. Needless to say he is a distant ancestor, and so Harris is not "predominantly Irish." Not to mention that Brown was Ulster Scots, so actually Scottish.

Have you seen a photo?

I think his great great grandfather was an Irish rapist.
You are correct, except with one extra great in there. If true, Brown is a great, great, great grandfather of Donald Harris, and therefore a great, great, great, great grandfather of Kamala Harris. That would make her 3% Ulster Scots.

All white dudes. And some aren't spring chickens.

guCVOJ1.jpg
Funny because it's true. Go figure.

Yes, gender, sexual preference, race, religion, hair color, etc are the last things that should matter when selecting candidates for any job. Making them a priority, and having ONLY black women as the final candidates, is precisely why it's viewed as a DEI hire.

I'm all for diversity that occurs organically, not forced.

Do you think that the four black women in Biden's final group were truly THE four best candidates? Given the relatively small number of black women in politics, it seems highly unlikely to me.
Yet that's the MAGAt vision for America; only white males are fit for the job.

That's your racist view, not mine.
It's appears you are lying again, Zenmode. You're the one making a big deal about it:
It's fascinating that the focus is on Harris's race and her parent's races -- but not on their intellectual, educational, and career accomplishments, isn't it? I wonder why that is?

Possibly because the person who picked her as VP did so based on gender and race, not accomplishments and qualifications.

Biden said he was going to pick a woman as VP and his final 4 were all black. Should we believe that there were no men or white people people who were qualified to be VP?

Biden vows to select a woman as his running mate

Joe Biden says he is considering four Black women to be his running mate

Back