If your mother is Indian decent and your father African.

Opposite. The left is moving toward it, hence the 500 zoom meetings that Harris had.
IMO, they are taking looking at Harris as better than the alternative. The fact she's a viable candidate that sent all of Trump's campaign plans atwitter is a bonus.

Biden will do well as an elder statesman, but believe he'll follow the customer of not publicly questioning a serving president.

Woke culture is a culture of active participation in disseminating discourse meant to fight all forms of political, racial, and gender oppression, and diversity.
You mean they're anti-racist, anti-authoritarians? What's wrong with that? What do Brazilians consider to be a better alternative?

IMO, they are taking looking at Harris as better than the alternative. The fact she's a viable candidate that sent all of Trump's campaign plans atwitter is a bonus.

Biden will do well as an elder statesman, but believe he'll follow the customer of not publicly questioning a serving president.
Beside the point. Her meetings with this identity politics group and that identity politics group is what I'm talking about. Congress has organically become more and more diverse ...no racist policies or DEI needed.

Beside the point. Her meetings with this identity politics group and that identity politics group is what I'm talking about. Congress has organically become more and more diverse ...no racist policies or DEI needed.
The groups exist. Should she declare herself white and just ignore them? It's an election year in a close election. I don't have to agree with it to understand it.

The groups exist. Should she declare herself white and just ignore them? It's an election year in a close election. I don't have to agree with it to understand it.
Why would she have to declare herself white to recognize all of us as American regardless of color, gender, sex, sexual preference, religion, etc?

Why would she have to declare herself white to recognize all of us as American regardless of color, gender, sex, sexual preference, religion, etc?
It was a question. You're free to avoid answering it. Yes, in a perfect world every one is color blind. The sad news is the world isn't perfect.

The bottom line is that election years aren't called "the Silly Season" for nothing...and our election seasons last two years now. I'd like to see that restricted to the last 6 months of an election year.

It's because she has no significant intellectual, educational, or career accomplishments. And her and her idiot boss have made race and all the other 1st world BS their entire platform. Simply put, they refuse to seriously discuss the real issues because its a losing proposition for them.
You are crazy. She Graduated Colege, graduated law school passed the bar, she was a district atty, she worked in the Sanfran DAs office, she was California attorney General, she was a Senator of the most populous state,she was VP and is now the Dem candidate for president. That is a strong list of accomplishments. How wrong can you be? But you are a righty, so the truth does no matter.

It was a question. You're free to avoid answering it. Yes, in a perfect world every one is color blind. The sad news is the world isn't perfect.

The bottom line is that election years aren't called "the Silly Season" for nothing...and our election seasons last two years now. I'd like to see that restricted to the last 6 months of an election year.
Identity politics occurs all year. You know this.

"If the election is about the candidates' plans for our lives, Trump will lose. Which is why he will do everything he can with inflammatory and divisive language to change the subject. Kamala's not going to let him"🔥
Not the first black Pres...got it
"If the election is about the candidates' plans for our lives, Trump will lose. Which is why he will do everything he can with inflammatory and divisive language to change the subject. Kamala's not going to let him"🔥

Back