If your mother is Indian decent and your father African.

My tree goes back to Scotland

Clan Kincaid​

One member of the Kincaid family distinguished himself by gallant conduct against the English forces of Edward I of England and in 1296 successfully recaptured Edinburgh Castle.a In reference to this honorable feat, during the reign of Robert the Bruce the castle was added to the Kincaid shield as an honorable augmentation to his armorial bearings.

If they came in the late 19th century, your family tree could be lily white, vols, but if they came in the early half of the century, then your genetics are probably more diverse. Are you afraid to check or just can't afford it?

Do you think, if Trump is elected, he should force all Americans to take a genetic test to verify their purity? What do you think is a fair percentage of diversity, or would it have to be 100% Aryan to pass?

Prove it with a legit source.
Kamala Harris is descended from an owner of 120-plus slaves who ran a Jamaican plantation and fought against the abolition of the abhorrent trade, a British historian claimed today.

The Democrat would-be President is of Indian and Afro-Jamaican descent with her late mother, Shyamala Gopalan, born in Madras, now Chennai, while her father, Donald Harris, is from Jamaica.

The Vice-President's father, a Stanford University academic who is 85, was born in Brown's Town on the Caribbean island – named after Hamilton Brown, who is believed to be Kamala's slave-owning great-great-great-great grandfather.

In an article published by the Jamaica Globe in 2019, Kamala's father Professor Harris wrote: 'My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown) descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown's Town, a town in Jamaica.'
I trust Kamla's dad and a British Historian much more than the left leaning SNOPES.

Kamala Harris is descended from an owner of 120-plus slaves who ran a Jamaican plantation and fought against the abolition of the abhorrent trade, a British historian claimed today.

The Democrat would-be President is of Indian and Afro-Jamaican descent with her late mother, Shyamala Gopalan, born in Madras, now Chennai, while her father, Donald Harris, is from Jamaica.

The Vice-President's father, a Stanford University academic who is 85, was born in Brown's Town on the Caribbean island – named after Hamilton Brown, who is believed to be Kamala's slave-owning great-great-great-great grandfather.

In an article published by the Jamaica Globe in 2019, Kamala's father Professor Harris wrote: 'My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown) descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown's Town, a town in Jamaica.'
I trust Kamla's dad and a British Historian much more than the left leaning SNOPES.
I asked for a credible source..

Daily Mail - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Tory - Fake News - Not Credible

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing of credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Daily Mail Right Biased and Questionable due to numerous failed fact checks and poor information sourcing.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
MBFC’s Country Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Newspaper
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

Back