ignore list

First time since I've be here I've put people on my ignore list. ComeFuckMe, truth deflector, and that crazy conspiracy guy name starts with a K. Meh

I think the threadban feature is a very bad plan, because it prevents discussion. 'Ignore' is quite otherwise, because if you don't use it, you get into eternal 'you're another' dialogues which are use nor interest to anyone else, and precious little to the pair concerned. You can usually bear not seeing the other person, but everyone else can if they want to.

I think the threadban feature is a very bad plan, because it prevents discussion. 'Ignore' is quite otherwise, because if you don't use it, you get into eternal 'you're another' dialogues which are use nor interest to anyone else, and precious little to the pair concerned. You can usually bear not seeing the other person, but everyone else can if they want to.

I'm inclined to agree with that. It also causes a chain reaction of revenge among the forum killing a lot of free speech.

I'm inclined to agree with that. It also causes a chain reaction of revenge among the forum killing a lot of free speech.

I often ban the toxic twats from Amazon due to their penchant to derail discussions in favor of personal attacks. I started one the other day about the Trump govt. removing breast cancer info from the health.gov site and actually took Truth Defecator off ignore to see what he/she had to say. Predictably he quickly devolved into insults and topic derailing, so back on ignore he went. Won't make that mistake again.

I often ban the toxic twats from Amazon due to their penchant to derail discussions in favor of personal attacks. I started one the other day about the Trump govt. removing breast cancer info from the health.gov site and actually took Truth Defecator off ignore to see what he/she had to say. Predictably he quickly devolved into insults and topic derailing, so back on ignore he went. Won't make that mistake again.

I know what you mean. It's futile to argue with a necrophile/racist/nazi/bastard like him. Plus it's a total waste of time reading the same thing in his every post, while he is expecting different results every time.

Back