I'm female, should I run?

So long Bobbin. We hardly knew ya. Don't let the JPP door hit ya in the arse on the way out. Just curious. Did anyone thread ban her besides me? Just curious because if so that means I ran her off and I can add another notch to my bed post.

In all fairness she really was asking for it

Oh and also, he just happened to live next door to two lesbians who sported a "a woman needs a man the way a fish needs a bicycle" bumper sticker who were always knocking on his door asking him to open pickle jars and fix their lawn mower, which he would always do and then snicker at their hypocrisy. I mean these two lesbians who just happened to live next door to him were the most helpless, dumb lesbians in like,the history of lesbianism.

He must have lived next door to IHA.

So long Bobbin. We hardly knew ya. Don't let the JPP door hit ya in the arse on the way out. Just curious. Did anyone thread ban her besides me? Just curious because if so that means I ran her off and I can add another notch to my bed post.

In all fairness she really was asking for it

You were the first person she put on ignore retard. It was your butt-buddy, Legion Troll (Big Money) that chased her off.

Weren't you leaving also, liar?
I know that as a moron, you are somewhat of a concrete thinker. Furthermore, you likely have a learning disability of some type, or you wouldn't be this ignorant. Despite the above, I will attempt (against all odds) to educate you.

Literal and figurative language

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Literal and figurative language is a distinction within some fields of language analysis. Literal language refers to words that do not deviate from their defined meaning. Non-literal or figurative language refers to words, and groups of words, that exaggerate or alter the usual meanings of the component words.
A literal usage is the "normal" meanings of the words.[SUP][1][/SUP] It maintains a consistent meaning regardless of the context,[SUP][2][/SUP] with "the intended meaning corresponding exactly to the meaning" of the individual words.[SUP][3][/SUP] Figurative use of language is the use of words or phrases in a manner where the literal meaning of the words is not true or does not make sense, but "implies a non-literal meaning which does make sense or that could be true".[SUP][4][/SUP]
Aristotle and later the Roman Quintilian were among the early analysts of rhetoric who expounded on the differences between literal and figurative language.[SUP][5][/SUP]
In 1769, Frances Brooke's novel The History of Emily Montague was used in the earliest Oxford English Dictionary citation for the figurative sense of "literally"; the sentence from the novel used was, "He is a fortunate man to be introduced to such a party of fine women at his arrival; it is literally to feed among the lilies." [SUP][6][/SUP] This citation was also used in the OED's 2011 revision. [SUP][7][/SUP]
Within literary analysis, such terms are still used; but within the fields of cognition and linguistics, the basis for identifying such a distinction is no longer used.[

Yes and they were so stupid they didn't see the hypocrisy of their bumper sticker vows in context of how much they needed Spider. He never could trip me up with that one because I have always admitted that men are really good at opening jars. To this day I still swear by them. Way better than those rubber grip jar openers...just my opinion.

Better get a new bumper sticker then... I mean... obviously you need a guy if you don't want to use rubber jar openers.

http://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Beac...TF8&qid=1392345440&sr=8-5&keywords=jar+opener

You were the first person she put on ignore retard. It was your butt-buddy, Legion Troll (Big Money) that chased her off.

Stop. She didn't have me on ignore. It is like when you have claimed to have me on ignore. You lefties can't quit me bitch. Hell, Scarla has to use her sock account to read my posts because she wants me so badly but is too proud to ask the mods to remove the forced IA she begged for

As for Big Money being my buddy? I thread ban him at every turn (unless I forget) and I have him on IA

PWND BITCH

I always have my wife open jars. For being a tiny, and generally weak, Puerto Rican woman, she has the grip strength of a mountain climbing jazz pianist.

I know that as a moron, you are somewhat of a concrete thinker. Furthermore, you likely have a learning disability of some type, or you wouldn't be this ignorant. Despite the above, I will attempt (against all odds) to educate you.

Literal and figurative language

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Literal and figurative language is a distinction within some fields of language analysis. Literal language refers to words that do not deviate from their defined meaning. Non-literal or figurative language refers to words, and groups of words, that exaggerate or alter the usual meanings of the component words.
A literal usage is the "normal" meanings of the words.[SUP][1][/SUP] It maintains a consistent meaning regardless of the context,[SUP][2][/SUP] with "the intended meaning corresponding exactly to the meaning" of the individual words.[SUP][3][/SUP] Figurative use of language is the use of words or phrases in a manner where the literal meaning of the words is not true or does not make sense, but "implies a non-literal meaning which does make sense or that could be true".[SUP][4][/SUP]
Aristotle and later the Roman Quintilian were among the early analysts of rhetoric who expounded on the differences between literal and figurative language.[SUP][5][/SUP]
In 1769, Frances Brooke's novel The History of Emily Montague was used in the earliest Oxford English Dictionary citation for the figurative sense of "literally"; the sentence from the novel used was, "He is a fortunate man to be introduced to such a party of fine women at his arrival; it is literally to feed among the lilies." [SUP][6][/SUP] This citation was also used in the OED's 2011 revision. [SUP][7][/SUP]
Within literary analysis, such terms are still used; but within the fields of cognition and linguistics, the basis for identifying such a distinction is no longer used.[

Are you having a similar conversation with ILA right now, by any chance? If not, I don't want to be here.

So, when are you leaving?

Back