I'm female, should I run?

Oh and also, he just happened to live next door to two lesbians who sported a "a woman needs a man the way a fish needs a bicycle" bumper sticker who were always knocking on his door asking him to open pickle jars and fix their lawn mower, which he would always do and then snicker at their hypocrisy. I mean these two lesbians who just happened to live next door to him were the most helpless, dumb lesbians in like,the history of lesbianism.

Lol, so it wasn't neighbor helping neighbor, it was neighbor helping lesbian? Yeah, that was Spider in a nut shell.

Lol, so it wasn't neighbor helping neighbor, it was neighbor helping lesbian? Yeah, that was Spider in a nut shell.

Yes and they were so stupid they didn't see the hypocrisy of their bumper sticker vows in context of how much they needed Spider. He never could trip me up with that one because I have always admitted that men are really good at opening jars. To this day I still swear by them. Way better than those rubber grip jar openers...just my opinion.

He was such a nasty bastard. I do remember he used to tell these stories that were so obviously made up, but hilarious because he seemed to think they were believable. It seems everytime our Spider went to a party, there was a beautiful, classy, brilliant conservative woman there, a different one each time, and wouldn't you know it, but there was always also an ugly, fat, nasty liberal woman who was attacking this poor flower of femininity, and our Spider would always step in with some brilliant political observation that just completely flabbergasted the ugly liberal woman! She was always left sputtering!

Also he used to think liberals would be enraged that he took his beautiful, classy, brilliant conservative wife to a movie each week, and when there was a liberal like Matt Damon in the film that she wanted to see, he would buy the tickets for a different film and sneak into the Damon film so that Matt didn't get any of the money. Something I'm certain Clooney and Damon are still steaming over! And he would always finish his fairy tales with "heh heh heh".

I forgot about those stories! Hilarious indeed!

I love real new posters to the board, regardless of political leanings, because it brings new life and blood to the place. I'll admit to being cynical after years of seeing new names with zero posts counts and thinking they were new posters but just happened to be a board regular.

Nobody ran bobbins off. She never even posted in a thread. I don't know if she was a new handle for someone on this board or not but I'm not buying her story.

Back