I'm female, should I run?

Dave took a very different approach to getting married than Cawacko has thus far. He got the eff out of here and didn't look back until now. I wonder if his wife made him give it up. :D

Are you talking about me? If that's the case, my wife made me 'give it up', but I'm not referring to this board.

There was a guy on the AOL boards, who's name I forget, that was really educated and there were several times that his posts totally tore some of the liberals presentations apart.
I wish I still knew how to contact him.

Yeah, I'd like to know his name, too because I don't remember any such person.

How did somebody get thread banned, here?

I wondered the same thing, Damo did it! He decided that he was going to remove evince/TruthMatters from the thread after I responded to her comment. It was completely discretionary. She has been going on threads for years doing the same thing and all of a sudden, Damo had decided the is going to start instituting thread bans. When the rape fetishists were fling around doing that on every thread or when Tom throws in his "He wears women's/Darla's underwear" as if that would ever be relevant to any political discussion, on any thread where I am commenting. Damo hasn't done anything about those comments and he hasn't thread banned tom, until yesterday when he finally warned the old washer woman about it. You'll find everything here is moistly subjective and poster specific. In other words, both Zappa and evince have a point.

I wondered the same thing, Damo did it! He decided that he was going to remove evince/TruthMatters from the thread after I responded to her comment. It was completely discretionary. She has been going on threads for years doing the same thing and all of a sudden, Damo had decided the is going to start instituting thread bans. When the rape fetishists were fling around doing that on every thread or when Tom throws in his "He wears women's/Darla's underwear" as if that would ever be relevant to any political discussion, on any thread where I am commenting. Damo hasn't done anything about those comments and he hasn't thread banned tom, until yesterday when he finally warned the old washer woman about it. You'll find everything here is moistly subjective and poster specific. In other words, both Zappa and evince have a point.

What is "moistly" subjective? Thinking about Darla again?

Cross dressing is nothing to be ashamed about, think how street cred you will have in the LBGT community.

Yeah, because rape claims are the same thing as nonsense about dancing in underwear. Plus, I don't read every post, and no Desh does not do it in every thread and she can muck up her own threads fine.

Yeah, because rape claims are the same thing as nonsense about dancing in underwear. Plus, I don't read every post, and no Desh does not do it in every thread and she can muck up her own threads fine.

So the double standard IS still alive and well here at JPP...

AND practiced by the MODS no less.

Filthy attacks ON women are acceptable, but heaven forbid a woman should go ON the attack...she needs CENSORED ASAP by God!

Filthy attacks ON women are acceptable, but heaven forbid a woman should go ON the attack...she needs CENSORED ASAP by God!

lol.....because obviously Desh is censored otherwise she would have more posts on this board......

Do ever stop whining? If you hate it so much why are you still here?

Back