I'm just curious

I'm offering my opinion on the answer to the question of why (basically post debate) Democrats think Kamala (or someone else) is a better candidate than Biden. The number one goal (for most) is to win elections.

So, you are forgetting that they were lying and gaslighting about Biden being so great and never in better shape to serve another four years. Dumb.

DNC didn't even allow for a primary and debates.

Post debate Biden odds looked to drastically change (and with it being health related it wasn't just say a dip in the polls that Biden could come back from, his health isn't going to do a 180 - it's permanent) and the call went out (for him to leave).

Lie and stupidly lame. He was looking that way during the 2020 DNC debates. He's been shuffling, losing his way off of stages, taking the kiddie stairs on AF one and bloviating gibberish since the election.

Duh.

Her only authority was to meet with Central American government officials and attempt to persuade them to institute measures that would reduce pressure on the border. In other words, a powerless assignment you among others have been gaslighted into thinking is something quite different. I wonder if learning this, assuming you take the time to check it out, bothers you a little.
Announcing Ms Harris's appointment as his immigration czar, Mr Biden told reporters and officials at the White House: "She's the most qualified person to do it, to lead our efforts with Mexico and the Northern Triangle [Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador], and the countries that are going to need help in stemming the movement of so many folks - stemming the migration to our southern border".

Mr Biden said Ms Harris's past work as California's attorney general made her well suited to leading the effort, adding: "When she speaks, she speaks for me."

In response Ms Harris said: "Needless to say, the work will not be easy. But it is important work."

Announcing Ms Harris's appointment as his immigration czar, Mr Biden told reporters and officials at the White House: "She's the most qualified person to do it, to lead our efforts with Mexico and the Northern Triangle [Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador], and the countries that are going to need help in stemming the movement of so many folks - stemming the migration to our southern border".

Dumb magas are going to beat that dead horse into the ground, because the facts are too complicated for them to understand.
Irony from a dumb lying leftist hack who ranted Trump Trump Trump for the last eight years.

Not only are leftist ignorant, uninformed and stupid, but they lack any self-awareness. :palm:

He chose JD Vance for his brains (Suma Cum Laude) Yale Law and for his in poverty up bringing in the rust belt. Vance will connect with the youth vote and the working man vote. I suspect he will play well in the rust belt and with auto workers. Harris comes from San Francisco academic parents . The Biden/Harris administration want sto KILL auto workers jobs by forcing out ICE cars. Electric cars take fewer workers to build.

Vance connects with the common man . Harris connects with coastal Elites.
He's also the author of a very popular book called Hillbilly Elegy. ;)

So, you are forgetting that they were lying and gaslighting about Biden being so great and never in better shape to serve another four years. Dumb.

Lie and stupidly lame. He was looking that way during the 2020 DNC debates. He's been shuffling, losing his way off of stages, taking the kiddie stairs on AF one and bloviating gibberish since the election.

Duh.
Evidently, your mind is failing. Biden was a different man in the 2020 debates; voice stronger, comments sharper. The reviews from commentators were flattering; this time devastating. But don't let your aging memories make you too hard on yourself.

Evidently, your mind is failing. Biden was a different man in the 2020 debates; voice stronger, comments sharper.

Apparently, you're in denial or just a very bad liar. During the Democratic Debate they were asking who would be in charge if Biden won. Biden, of course, said I will be in charge dammit!"

The reviews from commentators were flattering; this time devastating. But don't let your aging memories make you too hard on yourself.

Wrong again. But it is not your memory at fault, it's your dishonesty.

Back