I'm just curious

Because Jarod is a receptionist. Do try to keep up.
I would be proud to be a receptionist.

What evidence do you have for any of your claims, this one is just as made up about the claims regarding Harris.
You are delusional, the type that imagines something, then is sure its True. CLASSIC TRUMPPER.

You were the one saying, "I know you are but what am I?"

What I said was,

"You're not bright enough to be curious. What you are...is rattled.

Joe dropping out and Kamala taking the top spot...has thrown all the assholes of the MAGA right into a tail spin.

And you are trying to think of clever ways of commenting on that.

But...since you are not very bright...you are doing a lousy job of it."

And that applies to both you and ExpressLane.
Joe was FORCED out. That denied the Democratic process and the votes of 14 million people. Make no mistake this was a coup inside of the Democrat party.

Well Legion I'm just curious why all the Democrats seem ecstatic that he is out. They have been telling us he has been doing a great job and it is obvious that Kamala has blown it at her one job. So why are the Democrats so happy. That seems retarded.

:legion:
I'm not happy he's out.

We just grew tired of kicking around old man Dementia Joe. Now we can kick around the cackling ho.
You may think you are kicking Kamala around, but my guess is if she ever read the pathetic crying and moaning going on among the MAGA morons here in JPP, she's be laughing lots of that laugh you want to call cackling.

Call it what you want. When she puts Trump out of business for good...she will have the last cackle.

He chose JD Vance for his brains (Suma Cum Laude) Yale Law and for his in poverty up bringing in the rust belt. Vance will connect with the youth vote and the working man vote. I suspect he will play well in the rust belt and with auto workers. Harris comes from San Francisco academic parents . The Biden/Harris administration want sto KILL auto workers jobs by forcing out ICE cars. Electric cars take fewer workers to build.

Vance connects with the common man . Harris connects with coastal Elites.
Vance the venture capitalist with his ties to Silicon Valley billionaires? He forgot all about his roots in Middletown OH, not the poverty-stricken Kentucky town his grandparents came from. In fact, both sets of grandparents moved from Kentucky to Middletown.

Frankly, I think he bought himself a vice-presidency when he hooked up trump to people like Peter Thiel and Elon Musk.

Joe was FORCED out.

Joe was prodded to get out. He could have stayed if he wanted...and would have won the nomination. The rules dictate that the delegates HAD TO VOTE for him if he remained in contention. THE ONLY WAY THAT COULD BE CIRCUMVENTED WAS IF HE DECLARED HE WAS NO LONGER A CANDIDATE.

He did. Nobody held a gun to his head. The pressure was on, but he could have defied it.

Instead, he made a move that put the country first...something you will never see from Trump.

That denied the Democratic process and the votes of 14 million people.

C'mon, man. You are asking the Democrats to require Joe to run. You are asking them to do...exactly what you are absurdly suggesting they did.

Hey, maybe you are just working the room...looking for laughs.

If so...you have succeeded...'cause I am laughing at you and so are many here.

Make no mistake this was a coup inside of the Democrat party.
I intend not to make a mistake. I know what is going on...and what is going on is...

...you MAGA people are all fucking tied up in a knot.

Kinda funny there, too.

Anything for a laugh...right?

1. As I said previously, money from rich, high-profile people dried up because they hoped to pressure Biden to step down. This was a totally despicable move, as Hume says, an oligarchy move.

2. The northern triangle has never been stable. You must not be familiar with recent history. Furthermore, the border was shut down during trump's term because of the pandemic, so your comparison isn't valid. When Biden ended Title 42 pandemic restrictions in 2022, immigration rose as expected.
1. So why did Obama , Pelosi, Schumer, Jefferies etc. etc. stick the knives in Biden's back? Don't they have a responsibility to do the will of the people? Sounds like the Dems have a corrupt leadership.
2. The Northern Tri angle may have never been stable but our border was in 2020. Then something changed. :thinking: What changed in 2020 let me see :thinking: ... Oh yeah Biden/Harris took office. Kamala should have looked to the Oval Office for the cause of illegal immigrants crossing our borders.

Back