I'm just curious

So you have no answer on why the Democrats dumped a guy that was doing a "fantastic" job and one they could not keep up with in favor of one that has failed at her one job. Aren't you upset that Joe was thrown out like yesterdays garbage?
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa There JIM JORDAN! Nice Tie! Was that a Blue Light Special?

LOL!

I am just tired of repeating myself, as I have answered all of these same questions over the course of time already.

I've already moved on and put all of this behind me, and I am recommending that everyone else do the same- including you!

Last edited:
Your opinion suggests you have no idea what her mission was. She had no authority at the border.
Did she find the root cause? If so why didn't the Biden/Harris administration, who she now claims credit for, fix those broken root causes. Why did illegal immigration at the border surge from historic lows to historic highs when Biden/Harris took office.

Yeah yeah, I know, all of the DNC/MSM has been busy disclaiming that Biden did not give Harris the job of securing the border.
All the mofo's in the media and Democrap camps are obsessed with twisting, denying and burying the truth.
But that is the way of the Marxists ..... You did it for 8 years now. Why quit?
You have evidence for your claim? I doubt it because you went full stupid above.

Why would they tell her to find the root cause but not have her fix it. Did they want the border open?

If you have a flat tire and find the root cause of it is a nail in it. And you fix that root cause you fix the tire. Kamala was sent to fix the root cause of the border mess. She failed miserably. Kamala failed at her one job. Why did they replace the "experienced statesman" with someone that failed at her one job.
"The experienced statesman" who had produced no results, that would be. In order to try someone else, possibly? This is from a Time Magazine article:

It was the first high-profile assignment in Harris' tenure as Vice President, and it was an especially thankless one. At best, addressing the “push factors” that spur migration would lead to incremental improvements and take a generation to yield results. At worst, it would make Harris the face of the border crisis, one of the Biden administration's biggest political vulnerabilities. "To the extent that this was a useful assignment, she did reasonably well in getting the private sector to invest in Central America," says Muzaffar Chishti, a senior fellow at the nonpartisan Migration Policy Institute. "But it was an assignment that could not produce results anytime soon."

I know it must be hard for you to deviate from the official line. But try.

"The experienced statesman" who had produced no results, that would be. In order to try someone else, possibly? This is from a Time Magazine article:

It was the first high-profile assignment in Harris' tenure as Vice President, and it was an especially thankless one. At best, addressing the “push factors” that spur migration would lead to incremental improvements and take a generation to yield results. At worst, it would make Harris the face of the border crisis, one of the Biden administration's biggest political vulnerabilities. "To the extent that this was a useful assignment, she did reasonably well in getting the private sector to invest in Central America," says Muzaffar Chishti, a senior fellow at the nonpartisan Migration Policy Institute. "But it was an assignment that could not produce results anytime soon."

I know it must be hard for you to deviate from the official line. But try.
Does that say what her assignment was?

If you have a flat tire and find the root cause of it is a nail in it. And you fix that root cause you fix the tire. Kamala was sent to fix the root cause of the border mess. She failed miserably. Kamala failed at her one job. Why did they replace the "experienced statesman" with someone that failed at her one job.
The root cause of the border crisis is poverty and violence throughout Central America. You're quite right. She didn't fix it.

Wrong, so what did KJP say? Do you have the words or a link.... Did Hannity tell you? Maybe your boytoy Tucker?

Seems, based on your spinning, you fell into that trap.
Right. Look it up for yourself. Receptionists do scut work not get others to do it for them. They or at the bottom of the food chain.

Back