I'm just curious

He chose JD Vance for his brains (Suma Cum Laude) Yale Law and for his in poverty up bringing in the rust belt. Vance will connect with the youth vote and the working man vote. I suspect he will play well in the rust belt and with auto workers. Harris comes from San Francisco academic parents . The Biden/Harris administration want sto KILL auto workers jobs by forcing out ICE cars. Electric cars take fewer workers to build.

Vance connects with the common man . Harris connects with coastal Elites.
Well I hope you are right about J.D.

But, aren't you afraid that Trump is going to corrupt your new political Rock Star, with a bright future, and get him into trouble- even if it only hurts his good reputation and image?

I mean- look how Trump treated Mike! Called him a Pussy! Threw him under the bus. His career and reputation are ruined now among Republicans, just because he refused to break the law and do something wrong, against the Constitution, illegal, dirty, immoral, disgraceful, unfair, and risk going to jail, JUST for Donald Trump.

Donald Trump destroys everything he touches!

Last edited:
Well I hope you are right about J.D.

But, aren't you afraid that Trump is going to corrupt your new political Rock Star, with a bright future, and get him into trouble- even if it only hurts his good reputation and image?

I mean- look how Trump treated Mike! Called him a Pussy? Threw him under the bus. And his career and reputation are ruined now among Republicans, just because he refused to break the law and do something wrong, against the Constitution, illegal, dirty, and immoral, and risk going to jail, JUST for Donald Trump.
Mike Pence ruined his political career. He should have delayed the certification of the vote till after a full investigation was preformed.

Joe was prodded to get out. He could have stayed if he wanted...and would have won the nomination. The rules dictate that the delegates HAD TO VOTE for him if he remained in contention. THE ONLY WAY THAT COULD BE CIRCUMVENTED WAS IF HE DECLARED HE WAS NO LONGER A CANDIDATE.

He did. Nobody held a gun to his head. The pressure was on, but he could have defied it.

Instead, he made a move that put the country first...something you will never see from Trump.

C'mon, man. You are asking the Democrats to require Joe to run. You are asking them to do...exactly what you are absurdly suggesting they did.

Hey, maybe you are just working the room...looking for laughs.

If so...you have succeeded...'cause I am laughing at you and so are many here.

I intend not to make a mistake. I know what is going on...and what is going on is...

...you MAGA people are all fucking tied up in a knot.

Kinda funny there, too.

Anything for a laugh...right?
I stopped reading after that I was laughing too hard.

1. So why did Obama , Pelosi, Schumer, Jefferies etc. etc. stick the knives in Biden's back? Don't they have a responsibility to do the will of the people? Sounds like the Dems have a corrupt leadership.
2. The Northern Tri angle may have never been stable but our border was in 2020. Then something changed. :thinking: What changed in 2020 let me see :thinking: ... Oh yeah Biden/Harris took office. Kamala should have looked to the Oval Office for the cause of illegal immigrants crossing our borders.
Why are you completely ignoring that the border was shut down for over two years during the pandemic? Maybe you forgot it was DHS that was using Title 43 to expel people who still tried to get it, but that was for health reasons, not immigration policy.

You're not doing your homework EW, but that's not surprising for magas.

Why are you completely ignoring that the border was shut down for over two years during the pandemic? Maybe you forgot it was DHS that was using Title 43 to expel people who still tried to get it, but that was for health reasons, not immigration policy.

You're not doing your homework EW, but that's not surprising for magas.
Why are you ignoring Wait in Mexico. And remember Biden fought in Court to remove title 42 and Remain in Mexico.

I stopped reading after that I was laughing too hard.
Great...I'm laughing at you and you are laughing also.

Win/win.

By the way...here's another one to tickle you:

Joe WAS prodded to drop out. He was not ordered by a court...or law...or anything but persuasion. Lots of it, I acknowledge, but Joe could have simply ignored it...and accepted the nomination at the convention. NOTHING ANYBODY COULD DO ABOUT THAT.

So...go back and resume reading.

Why do you think Kamala is a better candidate than Joe Biden?

Joe has over 50 years of public service. Joe has all the accomplishments of his first term.

Joe has done the job of being pResident. Democrats say he has done a great job. So why are Democrat ecstatic that Joe is out and Kamala is in the race.

Kamala had one job and was given 4 years to do it. She was supposed to fix the border and it is still a HUGE mess.

So why do Democrats think she is a better Candidate than the vastly more experienced Joe Biden.
Democrats don't think. They emote. ;)

Back