I'm just curious

I know you are but what am I?
Geez.....at least have some creativity.
You were the one saying, "I know you are but what am I?"

What I said was,

"You're not bright enough to be curious. What you are...is rattled.

Joe dropping out and Kamala taking the top spot...has thrown all the assholes of the MAGA right into a tail spin.

And you are trying to think of clever ways of commenting on that.

But...since you are not very bright...you are doing a lousy job of it."

And that applies to both you and ExpressLane.

So you have no answer on why the Democrats dumped a guy that was doing a "fantastic" job and one they could not keep up with in favor of one that has failed at her one job. Aren't you upset that Joe was thrown out like yesterdays garbage?
Oh, this has you in a fit.

Good. I hope you are in agony.

The root cause of the border crisis is poverty and violence throughout Central America. You're quite right. She didn't fix it.
BIHGO she failed miserably at her job. Now did that poverty just magically start after Biden took office? We had a tremendous surge in illegal immigration after Biden/Harris took office. Maybe she should have looked at the Oval Office instead of South America.

Yes :legion: there are many morons in the Democrat party. How about talking about the OP maybe you can get someone to read it to you.
:LOL: You seem frazzled. Here, I'll throw you a kitty treat.

Joe has done the job of being pResident. Democrats say he has done a great job. So why are Democrat ecstatic that Joe is out and Kamala is in the race.

I'm not ecstatic that Joe is out and neither are all Democrats. The media is focusing on what high profile Dems are saying and ignoring what the average voter thinks. You're painting all Democrats with a broad brush.

Kamala had one job and was given 4 years to do it. She was supposed to fix the border and it is still a HUGE mess.

I already posted what Kamala's job was and she wasn't a "border czar." Here's a paragraph from that article and a link to it. Take the rest of the day to read and digest it, and then get back to me.

"In fact, Harris was never put in charge of the border or immigration policy. Nor was she involved in overseeing law-enforcement efforts or guiding the federal response to the crisis. Her mandate was much narrower: to focus on examining and improving the underlying conditions in the Northern Triangle of Central America—El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras—which has been racked by decades of poverty, war, chronic violence, and political instability. The strategy relied on allocating billions for economic programs and stimulating private-sector investment in the region in hopes that these programs would ultimately lead fewer migrants to make the dangerous journey north.

So why do Democrats think she is a better Candidate than the vastly more experienced Joe Biden.

These are your words, not the words of all Democrats. Furthermore, we didn't say that she is "vastly more experienced than Joe Biden:" because nobody is. She is the natural choice to continue Biden's policies because that's already her job as VP. Those of us who strongly supported Biden will now support Kamala.

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa There JIM JORDAN! Nice Tie! Was that a Blue Light Special?

LOL!

I am just tired of repeating myself, as I have answered all of these same questions over the course of time already.

I've already moved on and put all of this behind me, and I am recommending that everyone else do the same- including you!
Maybe you should take a nap and come back after you are rested.

Dumb magas are going to beat that dead horse into the ground, because the facts are too complicated for them to understand.

Here are some quotes from them.

We know. She failed her 1st assignment by Biden.

Well Legion I'm just curious why all the Democrats seem ecstatic that he is out. They have been telling us he has been doing a great job and it is obvious that Kamala has blown it at her one job. So why are the Democrats so happy. That seems retarded.

They seem to think she is a failure...that she cannot get things done.

Gonna hurt them a lot more than they are already hurting when she kicks their Fuhrer's ass in November.

I'm loving this.

Maybe you should take a nap and come back after you are rested.
Maybe you should be more concerned with your own candidate's campaign, and we'll worry about ours!

I really do not understand your concern about our candidate's campaign.

Do I ask you why Trump chose someone that cannot bring anyone new to his base, when he chose J.D. to be his VP?

No! I don't! LOL!

You seem frazzled. Here, I'll throw you a kitty treat.

I'm not ecstatic that Joe is out and neither are all Democrats. The media is focusing on what high profile Dems are saying and ignoring what the average voter thinks. You're painting all Democrats with a broad brush.:LOL:
Then why did donations dry up for Biden and suddenly flow in for Kamala. Remember money talks an bullshit walks

I already posted what Kamala's job was and she wasn't a "border czar." Here's a paragraph from that article and a link to it. Take the rest of the day to read and digest it, and then get back to me.

"In fact, Harris was never put in charge of the border or immigration policy. Nor was she involved in overseeing law-enforcement efforts or guiding the federal response to the crisis. Her mandate was much narrower: to focus on examining and improving the underlying conditions in the Northern Triangle of Central America—El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras—which has been racked by decades of poverty, war, chronic violence, and political instability. The strategy relied on allocating billions for economic programs and stimulating private-sector investment in the region in hopes that these programs would ultimately lead fewer migrants to make the dangerous journey north.

These are your words, not the words of all Democrats. Furthermore, we didn't say that she is "vastly more experienced than Joe Biden:" because nobody is. She is the natural choice to continue Biden's policies because that's already her job as VP. Those of us who strongly supported Biden will now support Kamala.
So the Northern Triangle of Central America—El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras were stable during Trump when illegal immigrate plummeted but suddenly became unstable when Biden/Harris took office and illegal immigration sky rocketed. You do realize over 120 different countries are represented in illegal immigrants. not just the Northern Triangle of Central America—El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras.

Here are some quotes from them.

They seem to think she is a failure...that she cannot get things done.

Gonna hurt them a lot more than they are already hurting when she kicks their Fuhrer's ass in November.

I'm loving this.
I never dreamed they'd melt down like this over Kamala! They're as afraid of her as they were of Biden.

BIHGO she failed miserably at her job. Now did that poverty just magically start after Biden took office? We had a tremendous surge in illegal immigration after Biden/Harris took office. Maybe she should have looked at the Oval Office instead of South America.
No, as the time piece states she was reasonably successful. Your implication that the many thousands of Central Americans who traveled
to the border then did so because of her is an absurdity even you should recognize. In fact, she got some things done. From the Time article you're afraid to read:

"The so-called "root causes strategy" focused on improving economic and security conditions by creating jobs, combating corruption, improving human and labor rights, and reducing violence. Harris allocated funds for humanitarian relief from natural disasters, and directed more than 10 million COVID-19 vaccines to the Northern Triangle countries. She held bilateral meetings with the region's leaders, as well as meetings with NGOs, business executives and human rights advocates. She worked with the U.S. Justice Department to launch an Anti-Corruption task force focused on prosecuting corruption cases with ties to the region, as well as Anti-Migrant Smuggling task forces in Mexico and Guatemala."

Maybe you should be more concerned with your own candidate's campaign, and we'll worry about ours!

I really do not understand your concern about our candidate's campaign.

Do I ask you why Trump chose someone that cannot bring anyone new to his base, when he chose J.D. to be his VP?

No! I don't! LOL!
He chose JD Vance for his brains (Suma Cum Laude) Yale Law and for his in poverty up bringing in the rust belt. Vance will connect with the youth vote and the working man vote. I suspect he will play well in the rust belt and with auto workers. Harris comes from San Francisco academic parents . The Biden/Harris administration want sto KILL auto workers jobs by forcing out ICE cars. Electric cars take fewer workers to build.

Vance connects with the common man . Harris connects with coastal Elites.

Then why did donations dry up for Biden and suddenly flow in for Kamala. Remember money talks an bullshit walks

So the Northern Triangle of Central America—El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras were stable during Trump when illegal immigrate plummeted but suddenly became unstable when Biden/Harris took office and illegal immigration sky rocketed. You do realize over 120 different countries are represented in illegal immigrants. not just the Northern Triangle of Central America—El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras.
1. As I said previously, money from rich, high-profile people dried up because they hoped to pressure Biden to step down. This was a totally despicable move, as Hume says, an oligarchy move.

2. The northern triangle has never been stable. You must not be familiar with recent history. Furthermore, the border was shut down during trump's term because of the pandemic, so your comparison isn't valid. When Biden ended Title 42 pandemic restrictions in 2022, immigration rose as expected.

Back