I'm just curious

Why do you think Kamala is a better candidate than Joe Biden?

Joe has over 50 years of public service. Joe has all the accomplishments of his first term.

Joe has done the job of being pResident. Democrats say he has done a great job. So why are Democrat ecstatic that Joe is out and Kamala is in the race.

Kamala had one job and was given 4 years to do it. She was supposed to fix the border and it is still a HUGE mess.

So why do Democrats think she is a better Candidate than the vastly more experienced Joe Biden.
What is done is done! It's water under the bridge now!

What you Trump supporters need to be concentrating on the most now, is making sure that your candidate is addressing the things that are most important to MOST OF THE PEOPLE THAT WILL BE VOTING ON ELECTION DAY!

Because the one that gets this wrong, whether it be Kamala or Donald, is going to lose this one Neighbor!

What is done is done! It's water under the bridge now!

What you Trump supporters need to be concentrating on the most now, is making sure that your candidate is addressing the things that are most important to MOST OF THE PEOPLE THAT WILL BE VOTING ON ELECTION DAY!

Because the one that gets this wrong, is going to lose this one Neighbor!
So you have no answer on why the Democrats dumped a guy that was doing a "fantastic" job and one they could not keep up with in favor of one that has failed at her one job. Aren't you upset that Joe was thrown out like yesterdays garbage?

It's simple, Biden was already struggling in the polls vs. Trump pre-debate and the debate only poured fire on that as people can obviously see he would have challenges being able to withstand another four years.

Kamala doesn't guarantee a Democratic win, but it's (at least in the short term) re-fired up much of the base and those who had started to sour on Biden. Maybe she'll bring some of the black voters back into the fold who had either been leaning Trump or simply felt they would sit it out. Maybe it will energize young voters who felt Biden was too old.

That's their hope.
So in short they have been lying about Biden.

What assignment do you believe that was?
Yeah yeah, I know, all of the DNC/MSM has been busy disclaiming that Biden did not give Harris the job of securing the border.
All the mofo's in the media and Democrap camps are obsessed with twisting, denying and burying the truth.
But that is the way of the Marxists ..... You did it for 8 years now. Why quit?

So in short they have been lying about Biden.
I'm offering my opinion on the answer to the question of why (basically post debate) Democrats think Kamala (or someone else) is a better candidate than Biden. The number one goal (for most) is to win elections. Post debate Biden odds looked to drastically change (and with it being health related it wasn't just say a dip in the polls that Biden could come back from, his health isn't going to do a 180 - it's permanent) and the call went out (for him to leave).

The POTUS gave her the job to fix the border.
Her only authority was to meet with Central American government officials and attempt to persuade them to institute measures that would reduce pressure on the border. In other words, a powerless assignment you among others have been gaslighted into thinking is something quite different. I wonder if learning this, assuming you take the time to check it out, bothers you a little.

You are the one who said they... so who is they? I am asking you. Guess you made it up.

Her only authority was to meet with Central American government officials and attempt to persuade them to institute measures that would reduce pressure on the border. In other words, a powerless assignment you among others have been gaslighted into thinking is something quite different. I wonder if learning this, assuming you take the time to check it out, bothers you a little.
If you have a flat tire and find the root cause of it is a nail in it. And you fix that root cause you fix the tire. Kamala was sent to fix the root cause of the border mess. She failed miserably. Kamala failed at her one job. Why did they replace the "experienced statesman" with someone that failed at her one job.

Yeah yeah, I know, all of the DNC/MSM has been busy disclaiming that Biden did not give Harris the job of securing the border.
All the mofo's in the media and Democrap camps are obsessed with twisting, denying and burying the truth.
But that is the way of the Marxists ..... You did it for 8 years now. Why quit?
Why would they tell her to find the root cause but not have her fix it. Did they want the border open?

I'm offering my opinion on the answer to the question of why (basically post debate) Democrats think Kamala (or someone else) is a better candidate than Biden. The number one goal (for most) is to win elections. Post debate Biden odds looked to drastically change (and with it being health related it wasn't just say a dip in the polls that Biden could come back from, his health isn't going to do a 180 - it's permanent) and the call went out (for him to leave).
You are correct in your opinion.

Back