I'm outraged

And from what I have seen, I think they do a lot of the time. I believe the terrorists (not the true islamists or even normal ME people) place far less value on human life than we do.

As apparently the Gaffers of our country do. imho the gaffers and dixies of the USA are one thing that gives the terrorists a glimmer of legitimacy.

We cannot become the enemy while defeating them. If we become like them then they have won.

And from what I have seen, I think they do a lot of the time. I believe the terrorists (not the true islamists or even normal ME people) place far less value on human life than we do.
I believe that they place a different meaning on human life that extends beyond this planal existence. It isn't that they deny value to human life, they just really believe that death here is not the end of that life.

I believe that they place a different meaning on human life that extends beyond this planal existence. It isn't that they deny value to human life, they just really believe that death here is not the end of that life.
And how is that different from the Christians that oppose them ?

And how is that different from the Christians that oppose them ?
The Christians are taught to live this life until a natural death, not to seek that door.

There is a contrary position taught to the fundamentalist Muslim... They are taught to seek that door to the next life with intensity... (notice I said fundamentalist here)

Clinton did the same thing with Osama. He let him slide because he was afraid of what the public opinion would be.

Right so blowing some kids up and saying "well they shouldn't hang out with guys like Bin Laden doesn't really hold water."

how many kids over there running around with ak-47 get too pick who they hang out with? if you consider attending a funeral haging out

I've seen the picture. You could not see faces or identify anyone. How do we know these were terrorists? Because the government tells us so? Remember they tell us the untried individuals they have holed up in Guantanamo are terrorists.

Do you want the government blowing you to hell without even identifying who you really are?

Immie

Not anything close to a majority. Really there is no excuse for killing children if it can be avoided.

dont get me wrong, iam not looking to make kids out be not innocent, even the one who do have the AK's they probably dont understand what they are doing and what they are a part of.

I've seen the picture. You could not see faces or identify anyone. How do we know these were terrorists? Because the government tells us so? Remember they tell us the untried individuals they have holed up in Guantanamo are terrorists.

Do you want the government blowing you to hell without even identifying who you really are?

Immie

i think that they were saing it was a group of high ranking talaban, but i havent a clue how they know

dont get me wrong, iam not looking to make kids out be not innocent, even the one who do have the AK's they probably dont understand what they are doing and what they are a part of.

some of them kid are probably damd if they do and damd if they dont

i think that they were saing it was a group of high ranking talaban, but i havent a clue how they know

Maybe but that is what concerns me. Who identified them? If it was military intelligence I would feel just a little bit better than if it was a governmental official.

I don't know about this rule about not attacking a cemetary. At one time we had a rule that you did not attack a place of worship. That was until the terrorists began using places of worship to shoot at us from.

I'm concerned about the innocent people involved.

Immie

Maybe but that is what concerns me. Who identified them? If it was military intelligence I would feel just a little bit better than if it was a governmental official.

I don't know about this rule about not attacking a cemetary. At one time we had a rule that you did not attack a place of worship. That was until the terrorists began using places of worship to shoot at us from.

I'm concerned about the innocent people involved.

Immie

i belive it was an agreement with a higherup in our gov and the new afghan pres

Back