I'm outraged

I just don't think an invasion and war was the best way to fight the extremist islamic terrorist types.
And yes I agree that when we pull out it will be full fledged civil war till some group regains control, But it has sort of always been that way over there.

Thanks for the thought on the Nam generated problems, I am pretty well lined out, but never expect it to go away. At least I never became a wife beater or anything like that over my Nam nightmares.

It was the innocent child thing. I killed many people and saw many on my side killed and it was rough, but I got over that. But me killing the child just hit something inside of me that can never fully heal.....

I just don't think an invasion and war was the best way to fight the extremist islamic terrorist types.
And yes I agree that when we pull out it will be full fledged civil war till some group regains control, But it has sort of always been that way over there.

Thanks for the thought on the Nam generated problems, I am pretty well lined out, but never expect it to go away. At least I never became a wife beater or anything like that over my Nam nightmares.

It was the innocent child thing. I killed many people and saw many on my side killed and it was rough, but I got over that. But me killing the child just hit something inside of me that can never fully heal.....

Can't expect it to go completely away you would have to be heartless and evil for that. Its one of those bad memories you just keep in a special place in your mind. sounds like you have dealt with it pretty well.

Back