I'm really leaving.

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
i am tired of this board that allows troll monkeys to run amok. this is not a freakin zoo people, this is an intellectual battleground. the trolls cannot be allowed to mingle, bad things happen.

don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

good riddance, you gay obsessive little twit.

but don't lose your appetite for gazpacho.

i am tired of this board that allows troll monkeys to run amok. this is not a freakin zoo people, this is an intellectual battleground. the trolls cannot be allowed to mingle, bad things happen.
Just put them all on ignore. That's what I do.

That's what ignore is for.

Indeed. Perhaps because I'm not invested in the personalities here, I've not much problems with anyone who chooses to flame me. On the other hand, I'm don't have a problem not answering those who just want to bicker and not discuss.

Hey numbnuts, how about slacking off on the hostility just a bit?

I know you have a history with some people here, but letting it just be history would be preferable. There is no need to involve the world in it.

Yurt, stick around a while. These things run in waves.

Hey numbnuts, how about slacking off on the hostility just a bit?

I know you have a history with some people here, but letting it just be history would be preferable. There is no need to involve the world in it.

Yurt, stick around a while. These things run in waves.

Bullies can't help themselves. He is a bully.

Bullies can't help themselves. He is a bully.

How true, I know of not to many to be banned from every board they post at, :eek:

Give him a couple of weeks and he will be banned again :cool:

Yurt everyone knows the trolls just ignore them and have fun

this is the shit i'm tired of

you've banned at another board for this, we all know gazpacho is your little code word for REVENGE upon my employment...i can post your words and prove it...

absolutely!

a certain member of this board who shall remain nameless once published my real name and my employer's name on another board... and then, within a week of that disclosure, "someone" (wink wink) contacted my employer and demanded that I be fired.

someday, I will serve that member a hearty bowl of chilled gazpacho at a lovely arts and crafts style law office in a certain central california town.

bon appetit!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1925992-post99.html

the thread was about revenge and you posted this...and you have repeatedly PM'd me about this and how the gazpacho is your revenge dish best served cold...because you think i sent some email to your work....but yoiu don't know it was me, yet yoiu constantly threaten revenge, your obsession is fucking twisted

fuckin asshole...

after reading some PM's, i have decided not to leave, i'm not letting some worthless sack dictate where i post on the internet, besides, i like this board and most of the posters

after reading some PM's, i have decided not to leave, i'm not letting some worthless sack dictate where i post on the internet, besides, i like this board and most of the posters

Glad to hear it Yurt :) No sense in letting some ruin a good thing , and Yurt at this point everyone knows the truth of who when and where stuff was sent to certain poster's employers, if anyone doesn't know PM me and I will inform you of the who when and wheres , LOL

I suggest that you do as I do and use the trolls to spread neg rep around.

"Bully" indicates someone who is strong; he is weak. So weak in debate, that he attacks the innocent: poster's children. He's a message board equivalent of a terrorist.

A Bully is usually a person with no heart, a person that must let his mouth run for lack of heart, a bully has no spine, and a Bully is fun to crush, like a friggin bug, and a bully usually gets just that

A Bully is usually a person with no heart, a person that must let his mouth run for lack of heart, a bully has no spine, and a Bully is fun to crush, like a friggin bug, and a bully usually gets just that
A bully is also a loser and a product of bad parenting. Typically they were abused by their fathers, sometimes sexually. Some have been known to fantasize about their fathers as normal dads, get drunk at night and talk to their ghosts, then compensate by projecting sexual abuse on their political enemies. :palm:

A bully is also a loser and a product of bad parenting. Typically they were abused by their fathers, sometimes sexually. Some have been known to fantasize about their fathers as normal dads, get drunk at night and talk to their ghosts, then compensate by projecting sexual abuse on their political enemies. :palm:

:good4u:

Have to agree with ya there

Seems we have one that fits the bill perfectly, LOL

Back