I'm really leaving.

If I left every board that was replete with trolls, I wouldn't post on any of them.

Anonymity enables adolescence.

Hang around, Yurt. :clink:

"Bully" indicates someone who is strong; he is weak. So weak in debate, that he attacks the innocent: poster's children. He's a message board equivalent of a terrorist.

Nope, bullies are engulfed in feelings of inadequacy, often justified. That is why they prey on the perceived weak. When confronted directly, they howl and run away. They often beg 'authority' to give them another chance. Bah.

Nope, bullies are engulfed in feelings of inadequacy, often justified. That is why they prey on the perceived weak. When confronted directly, they howl and run away. They often beg 'authority' to give them another chance. Bah.

Bullies just need the snot knocked out of em

after reading some PM's, i have decided not to leave, i'm not letting some worthless sack dictate where i post on the internet, besides, i like this board and most of the posters

I never thought I'd say this but I am glad you are staying. I would even give you some pos rep but there's not much point really.

this is the shit i'm tired of

you've banned at another board for this, we all know gazpacho is your little code word for REVENGE upon my employment...i can post your words and prove it...

Just put the little asswipe on ignore.
Not that many are even responding to him, so your chances of even reading his posts are next to nothing.

you should start smoking again, your one liner's have gone way down hill

that wasn't a one liner....I doubt anyone here really thought you were leaving.....it was obvious from the second post you just wanted someone to beg you to stay.....

wrong. i meant it. go back to your smokes.

It all looked like a big satire to me. :dunno:

That being said, this whole "I'm leaving and I have to announce it because I want everyone to notice that I'm leaving, and they should care" crap is silly, to euphemise it.

It all looked like a big satire to me. :dunno:

That being said, this whole "I'm leaving and I have to announce it because I want everyone to notice that I'm leaving, and they should care" crap is silly, to euphemise it.
I think I have the record on making do with that threat, I've left for months before I came back - I'd like to see anyone beat that, specifically Cypress, Watermark, taichiliberal, Dungheap, Jarod.

Back