I'm really leaving.

i am tired of this board that allows troll monkeys to run amok. this is not a freakin zoo people, this is an intellectual battleground. the trolls cannot be allowed to mingle, bad things happen.

Joke or not this is too funny from a primary DP poster!

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?" Alice in Wonderland

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?" Alice in Wonderland

hey everyone...look...its the pseudo intellectual giant :cof1:

Since you're so smart why not enter into the debate contest? Taichiliberals ran away and left a spot just for you here: http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showpost.php?p=698536&postcount=1

I notice Zurt had to stop calling me Yurt's "pal" after seeing the negative tone I took with him in this thread.

OMG Its so fun to start shit around here!!!! The Holy Trinity PWNS all trolls!!!

personally I think its time to kill Zurt and all his buddies....when I log on and see I have 200 new posts to read and a third of them are his it has gotten beyond annoying.....

Maybe if we all lobby against him to Damo, he will finally do something about him.

I thought I read in the rules that any troll created to harass would be banned? It seems this "zurt" troll is a doppelganger of "yurt" and follows this poster around to harass.

He was in Capt Billy's list of trolls to IA. If he is such a nuisance he should be banned.

I thought I read in the rules that any troll created to harass would be banned? It seems this "zurt" troll is a doppelganger of "yurt" and follows this poster around to harass.

He was in Capt Billy's list of trolls to IA. If he is such a nuisance he should be banned.

he follows me all over the interwebs, its annoying, but not bannable annoying....one time at another board he used one of his trolls who registered in 2008 with only one post, to pm me and insult my brother who had recently passed by calling him retarded...he could have only known that because i said my brother had disabilities on this board

pretty sick dude

Back