I'm really leaving.

he follows me all over the interwebs, its annoying, but not bannable annoying....one time at another board he used one of his trolls who registered in 2008 with only one post, to pm me and insult my brother who had recently passed by calling him retarded...he could have only known that because i said my brother had disabilities on this board

pretty sick dude

I am so sorry to hear that. I think that what they did is harassment of the bannable kind! I was only here a day and a poster tried to immerse me in some creepy personality thing. Perhaps it's due to the nature of this place not having a larger population of posters.

I have seen you over on USMB, though I have not posted there in a while. Is that where this incident happened?

Thats nothing, Yurt followed my puppy home after I posted my home address on another board. He stomped my little puppy to death.

Just take my word for it. It really happened.

Maybe if we all lobby against him to Damo, he will finally do something about him.

okay.....hey Damo.....get rid of the trolls....there are so many of the little bastards running around I don't know which of them to ignore any more.....can't tell if it's the newest young'un or an asshole of a different odor.......

I was only here a day and a poster tried to immerse me in some creepy personality thing. Perhaps it's due to the nature of this place not having a larger population of posters.

no, it's because of a troll the mods let start a dozen new avatars a day.....don't know whether to greet you as a new member or destroy you as the next troll......

he was a very bright and intelligent person, i miss him to this day

btw...using my dead brother to insult is downright scummy, but par for the course for you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Using a dead loved one to insult is always downright scummy. I don't know this poster, but he is certainly not the first to do it.

Back