I'm repulsed to say: we need more conservative Democrats

Just your perception dear and this perception is what lead to the discussion we are having about how women like you stand in the way of women and their fight for rights but demeaning women’s activism.

Whether Top is really a woman,is still up for debate.

And this, my friends, is Exactly why the second wave "modern day" "feminism" is failing...This group is just not capable of thinking, speaking, and acting on their own. What "accomplishments" from all their wacky actions of late will have a long term effect for the majority of women?
They have nothing in common with the suffragettes and other women's rights advocates who actually fought for and won change for women. Nothing at all. They are not worthy...

Just your perception dear and this perception is what lead to the discussion we are having about how women like you stand in the way of women and their fight for rights but demeaning women’s activism.

This is what happens when those with inferiority complexes are confronted with those they know are superior to them.... the endless sniping, whining, name-calling, and belittling. The tactics and tools of the impotent passive-aggressive self-appointed victims.

And this, my friends, is Exactly why the second wave "modern day" "feminism" is failing...This group is just not capable of thinking, speaking, and acting on their own. What "accomplishments" from all their wacky actions of late will have a long term effect for the majority of women?
They have nothing in common with the suffragettes and other women's rights advocates who actually fought for and won change for women. Nothing at all. They are not worthy...

It's odd that these "brave, fierce women" aren't taking their crusade to any Muslim-majority nations, isn't it, Topsy?

I wish they would.

I have seen photos of you,not sure you are even a woman.

This is what happens when those with inferiority complexes are confronted with those they know are superior to them.... the endless sniping, whining, name-calling, and belittling. The tactics and tools of the impotent passive-aggressive self-appointed victims.

Self-awareness has finally come home to roost in your empty head, I see.

Yeah, homey don’t play that way, anymore.

This thread is totally derailed...

That happens whenever Toxic Top shows up. You'll remember her of the many names and sock accounts from Amazon, no doubt. Her super power is the ability to turn a civil discussion between adults into a sand-throwing kindergartner spat.

Back