I'm repulsed to say: we need more conservative Democrats

Don't ever stop posting, though. It's all part of the record:)
Looking forward to more BW details:)

It might explain why you like him, and allow him to refer to you as his girl friend. It could also explain his obsession with hurting Top.

Why would someone's private sexual preferences explain why I like or don't like someone? I like/dislike based on The Acme Asshole Quotient(r). As for how he refers to me, again.... why on earth would that matter to you? Have you seen the names that Toxic's latest BF (God Bless America) calls people? I put him on ignore the first week we were here for that reason. As for obsession, your gf Toxic has cornered the market on that commodity.

"3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye." -- Matt. 7: 3-5

Don't ever stop posting, though. It's all part of the record:)
Looking forward to more BW details:)

This ain't Amazon dumbass,I think you already made enemies with the Moderators.Sorry about your luck loser!
Fake threats not fly here Shithead

This ain't Amazon dumbass,I think you already made enemies with the Moderators.Sorry about your luck loser!
Fake threats not fly here Shithead
Don't ever stop posting:) More details....especially the BW ones:) If I had mod enemies your socks wouldn't be faceless. Just saying:)

Why would someone's private sexual preferences explain why I like or don't like someone? I like/dislike based on The Acme Asshole Quotient(r). As for how he refers to me, again.... why on earth would that matter to you? Have you seen the names that Toxic's latest BF (God Bless America) calls people? I put him on ignore the first week we were here for that reason. As for obsession, your gf Toxic has cornered the market on that commodity.

"3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye." -- Matt. 7: 3-5

I find it strange EE is obsessed enough to save the post that started this discussion,his jealousy of my Craig's list adventures.
Never seen a homophobe,that wasn't suppressing latent desires.

I find it strange EE is obsessed enough to save the post that started this discussion,his jealousy of my Craig's list adventures.

I don't care to speculate on what other ppl do in the privacy of their homes. And I don't care to hear EE and RB60 do it, either.

That's just hilarious:) Anyone disagree?:)
This is the funniest thing I've seen all night from your GF:)
I don't care to speculate on what other ppl do in the privacy of their homes. And I don't care to hear EE and RB60 do it, either."
Can't make you two up:)

Back