I'm voting for Trump

mentions of lgbt protection black rights and bernie sanders in trumps speech :) I so hope blacks see there is another way for them.

The loudest applause of the evening, keeping Muslim's out of the country before they are vetted fully.

Trump also has a problem with the difference between American citizens and immigrants, American citizens have done all the terrorism in this nation since 9/11, if you check the facts.

The man has taken every Democratic Party position since the 30's and now made them part of the puke platform. I can't wait to see how all this turns out!!!!!!

This is a pretty nutty speech.

He's just screaming. I just saw a tweet calling it the "I have a nightmare" speech.

His USA chant was just awful! I will think of who his voice sounded like!

Darla's post was right, it is a very dark speech.

The crowd is not as vocal and rallied as they should be by this point in the speech.

His USA chant was just awful! I will think of who his voice sounded like!

Darla's post was right, it is a very dark speech.

The crowd is not as vocal and rallied as they should be by this point in the speech.

When Donald Trump chanted USA, USA he sounded like Mr. Burns, on the Simpson's, rewind it, I am dying! Seriously, how Mr. Burns would say, USA. USA!

The man has taken every Democratic Party position since the 30's and now made them part of the puke platform. I can't wait to see how all this turns out!!!!!!

no he has meshed your best parts with the best parts of the repub platform.

Asking for higher wages for workers doesnt work when you do everything you can to bloat the labor pool by welcoming illegals.

Hopefully we will evolve into the nationalist republicans under trump ideals and the globalist democrats.

Back