Imagine if Senator Clinton had had this in her past when she was 1st lady!

"In April 1980, the judge entered a default judgment and declared the marriage dissolved.

A month later, McCain married Cindy in Phoenix, where the couple would move. "

Damo, what does it mean? I want to know why I told him to f himself.
Oh, he's always saying "Crawfish alert" or "crawfishing" something or other when he runs out of argument. Usually when he is pretending I have said something that I haven't.

???!? This was exposed by an Arazona Newspaper, after Senator McCain went to extraordnary efforts to keep it hidden.
Yes. However, it is already exposed and known. After 2 decades it tends to lose luster. The same would be true of Hillbilly. Notice how Whitewater isn't often brought up nowadays?

Where am I wrong? Jarod said as much in the post below yours. He's trying to call out hypocricy exactly as I said.

Yes, but where I disagree with Epi's post, which you applauded, is that he isn't being a "partisan hack" by pointing this out and he isn't even suggesting that Mrs. McCain's issues should be a issue in this campaign.

What he didn't say that I'll say is that this would be an MAJOR issue if this was Michelle Obama and Barack has used his influence to smother it.

Something to consider when speaking of the "liberal media."

It depends on whether it was hidden.
Hidden or not, all things being equal if this was Hillary Clinton we would have heard it for 8 fucking years. As it was people like Scaife kept alive slanderous allegations that she had foster killed which is STILL touted in even this board, though with most it is much more tongue in cheek. But we all KNOW that if Bill Clinton had used his connections in Arkansas to manipulate the criminal justice system and put the DA on the whistleblower the right would have continual nocturnal emmisions over this. And I agree that all things being equal, if this was about Michele Obama it would be a huge issue with the Clinton campaign and the repuplicans

Yes. However, it is already exposed and known. After 2 decades it tends to lose luster. The same would be true of Hillbilly. Notice how Whitewater isn't often brought up nowadays?

The greater point is that using influence to cover the affairs of your spouse would still be an issue in this campaign if not McCain.

Hidden or not, all things being equal if this was Hillary Clinton we would have heard it for 8 fucking years. As it was people like Scaife kept alive slanderous allegations that she had foster killed which is STILL touted in even this board, though with most it is much more tongue in cheek. But we all KNOW that if Bill Clinton had used his connections in Arkansas to manipulate the criminal justice system and put the DA on the whistleblower the right would have continual nocturnal emmisions over this.
And I believe we'll hear about this for 8 years if McCain is elected.

Nah dems don't have the staying power on this. Hell his DUI is not touted as much as it would have been if it had been Clinton. Keeping dems on one issue is like herding cats.

Because there was NUTHING TO WHITEWATER.... They dont bring it up because they spent millions and millions and found NUTHING!

Who cares what you believe? You believe a lot of stupid shit. The point is, what we know. We know that this would have been a huge deal in the Clinton administration. We know your friends would have spent my money investigating this.
Until democrats launch a tax-payer funded investigation of cindy the criminal mccain, no one cares what you believe.

Back