Imagine if Senator Clinton had had this in her past when she was 1st lady!

Because there was NUTHING TO WHITEWATER.... They dont bring it up because they spent millions and millions and found NUTHING!
Many do not believe that there was "nothing to Whitewater". They look at the heavily redacted records and believe that she was hiding something.

But after 2 decades even the most exciting thing loses the sting.

Nah dems don't have the staying power on this. Hell his DUI is not touted as much as it would have been if it had been Clinton. Keeping dems on one issue is like herding cats.

The real reason is because it is not a real issue. Democrats are more interested in plans, policies making America better, not scandal.

The only real issue here, to me, is if McCain illegally tried to cover this up.

Who cares what you believe? You believe a lot of stupid shit. The point is, what we know. We know that this would have been a huge deal in the Clinton administration. We know your friends would have spent my money investigating this.
Until democrats launch a tax-payer funded investigation of cindy the criminal mccain, no one cares what you believe.
I love you too.

But your sad attempts to silence me like this are just that, sad.

Because there was NUTHING TO WHITEWATER.... They dont bring it up because they spent millions and millions and found NUTHING!

A republican prosecutor had already submitted a report to congress stating that there was nothing to whitewater, when they appointed a special prosecutor that I paid for, with Damo cheering them on. That’s one of the big details that gets lost in the shuffle.
THE CLINTONS HAD ALREADY BEEN CLEARED BY A REPUBLICAN JUSTICE OFFICIAL.

A republican prosecutor had already submitted a report to congress stating that there was nothing to whitewater, when they appointed a special prosecutor that I paid for, with Damo cheering them on. That’s one of the big details that gets lost in the shuffle.
THE CLINTONS HAD ALREADY BEEN CLEARED BY A REPUBLICAN JUSTICE OFFICIAL.
*sigh*...

I was simply bringing something forward that somebody made a big deal of that they never quieted on while she lived at the WH that isn't brought up anymore because it is old.

Anyway, it would depend on whether people knew already or not because finding that "nugget" to exploit is a bigger deal than rehashing the ancient.

*sigh*...

I was simply bringing something forward that somebody made a big deal of that they never quieted on while she lived at the WH that isn't brought up anymore because it is old.

Anyway, it would depend on whether people knew already or not because finding that "nugget" to exploit is a bigger deal than rehashing the ancient.

They stoped bring it up when the Clintons were cleared! Not because it was old. You still hear about Jennifer Flowers, and billing records, and FBI files all the time!

They stoped bring it up when the Clintons were cleared! Not because it was old. You still hear about Jennifer Flowers, and billing records, and FBI files all the time!
They did not. This was brought up until after he left the WH.

you are forgetting the Marc Rich pardon that got Hillary elected Senator, the Chinese campaign contributions, her cattle futures "luck" etc...

Quit slacking off... if you are going to start a list... get em all

:rolleyes:

you are forgetting the Marc Rich pardon that got Hillary elected Senator, the Chinese campaign contributions, her cattle futures "luck" etc...

Quit slacking off... if you are going to start a list... get em all

:rolleyes:

Not one of those things as bad is stealing illegal drugs from your charitable orginization then having your husband use his influence to try to keep it covered up!

Yes. However, it is already exposed and known. After 2 decades it tends to lose luster. The same would be true of Hillbilly. Notice how Whitewater isn't often brought up nowadays?

yeah seems like someone brought whitewater up a couple of posts ago ;)

It has been soooo loooong.

Whats worse stealing illegal drugs from a charity or what ever happened in whitewater?

Whats worse stealing illegal drugs from a charity or what ever happened in whitewater?
Stealing drugs.

I'm not defending her. I'm just mentioning that there is no "shock" effect with something as well known as this.

Ive done drugs before... Ive never stolen illegal drugs from a charity, and never had a Senator cover it up for me!

Back