Imagine if Senator Clinton had had this in her past when she was 1st lady!

I would like you to note the Dems have not used it either.

Do you think the repuvblicans woudl have laid off this if it was a dems wife?

Wow. It was a big deal back in 2000. I believe you though.

It was a big deal to republicans especially in the primary states George W Bush used it against him in. But not everyone was paying attention to a republican primary, in fact, numbers wise, you’d be very safe saying the majority of Americans do not know about this. It has not received msm attention in this election.

Most Americans do not know about it.

If it were republicans the McCains faced you can be sure they would be push polling this issue

Most Americans do not know about it.

If it were republicans the McCains faced you can be sure they would be push polling this issue

Let’s hope the dems use it come the fall. I want to see major investigations launched into exactly what pressure John McCain exerted on law enforcement to keep his criminal wife out of jail.

Not one of those things as bad is stealing illegal drugs from your charitable orginization then having your husband use his influence to try to keep it covered up!

You mean nothing like "pardoning someone who stole from every tax payer in the country by not only ignoring his responsibility to pay his taxes, but also by doing illegal oil deals with Iran and then having his wife bribe Hillary with campaing contributions so that her husband would pardon Rich?"

yeah, her paying restitution and admitting what she had done was McCain covering it up. He used his influence to keep her out of jail. She admitted to what she had done and paid restitution.

How about Rich? Oh yeah, a pardon means he got away with robbing the American people. As for Hillary... oh yeah, she kept those bribes.

But yeah, they are not the same at all in the kool-aid induced world you live in.

You mean nothing like "pardoning someone who stole from every tax payer in the country by not only ignoring his responsibility to pay his taxes, but also by doing illegal oil deals with Iran and then having his wife bribe Hillary with campaing contributions so that her husband would pardon Rich?"

yeah, her paying restitution and admitting what she had done was McCain covering it up. He used his influence to keep her out of jail. She admitted to what she had done and paid restitution.

How about Rich? Oh yeah, a pardon means he got away with robbing the American people. As for Hillary... oh yeah, she kept those bribes.

But yeah, they are not the same at all in the kool-aid induced world you live in.

It is 100% legal to pardon anyone if you are president.

It is not legal to steal drugs from a charity.

Its you guys who claim if it is legal that means it is morally acceptable.

Ohh I thought you were talking about bush for a while there.

It is 100% legal to pardon anyone if you are president.

It is not legal to steal drugs from a charity.

Its you guys who claim if it is legal that means it is morally acceptable.

I did not say the pardon was illegal. It was however highly unethical. Rich never paid restitution. Hillary never gave back the campaign contributions (as far as I know).

Cindy McCain DID however admit what she had done wrong AND paid restitution for doing so. This does not mean her initial actions were not wrong. But you wanted to compare. Rich made millions off the American public and off illegal trades with Iran. He BOUGHT his pardon with campaign contributions via his wife to Hillary. But I suppose because the pardon itself is legal, it matters not how extremely unethical it was for it to be paid for with a bribe.

I did not say the pardon was illegal. It was however highly unethical. Rich never paid restitution. Hillary never gave back the campaign contributions (as far as I know).

Cindy McCain DID however admit what she had done wrong AND paid restitution for doing so. This does not mean her initial actions were not wrong. But you wanted to compare. Rich made millions off the American public and off illegal trades with Iran. He BOUGHT his pardon with campaign contributions via his wife to Hillary. But I suppose because the pardon itself is legal, it matters not how extremely unethical it was for it to be paid for with a bribe.

How soon your forget... If its legal its socially acceptable... remember???

Stealing illegal drugs from a charity is not LEGAL...

Thats not her name. Why are you calling her that? Whats wrong with you? Now you are calling her somethign that is not her name? That is rude. Has she ever been called that in the past?

1) moron... US is a man, not a woman.

2) the "Wah wa waa wah wha waa waa" is a Charlie Brown reference... as is Mrs. Donovan. When US posts something completely irrelevant, I use it as a joke. There is a difference from using a name for humor and using a name because you happen to be a complete moron incapable of admitting that you were flat out wrong in your LIE that you had heard it before.

Back