Imagine if Senator Clinton had had this in her past when she was 1st lady!

LOl Desh, I can never decide if you are completely serious when you make these posts.

Its true Darla.

More dems would feel sorry for an R wife having drug problems than R would feel sorry for a democratic wife having drug problems.

Think about it its true.

I did not say the pardon was illegal. It was however highly unethical. Rich never paid restitution. Hillary never gave back the campaign contributions (as far as I know).

Cindy McCain DID however admit what she had done wrong AND paid restitution for doing so. This does not mean her initial actions were not wrong. But you wanted to compare. Rich made millions off the American public and off illegal trades with Iran. He BOUGHT his pardon with campaign contributions via his wife to Hillary. But I suppose because the pardon itself is legal, it matters not how extremely unethical it was for it to be paid for with a bribe.
Actually, if you read the article it indicates that McCain and his lawyer tried to keep it quiet but then they went to the DA to get him to file charges against the whistleblower and that is how this ALL became public. If not for her own husband and his attorney, she would have NEVER come clean. She came clean so that McCain's machine could spin in it in such a way that instead of being a criminal she became a poor little rich girl drug addict who battled her demons. Had she been Cynthia Mendez from south central Los Angles she would not have gotten the deal she got. Her husband got her the deal because of his political connections pure and simple. She is a thieving pill head that got her husband to move heaven and earth to clear her and now he is going to be running for the office where he is going to push for drug laws that put other women just like her, but for their station in life in prison for their pill headed thieving ways. It is bullshit and it is a legitimate campaign issue. It shows what kind of judgement he uses when people close to him break the law.

Actually, if you read the article it indicates that McCain and his lawyer tried to keep it quiet but then they went to the DA to get him to file charges against the whistleblower and that is how this ALL became public. If not for her own husband and his attorney, she would have NEVER come clean. She came clean so that McCain's machine could spin in it in such a way that instead of being a criminal she became a poor little rich girl drug addict who battled her demons. Had she been Cynthia Mendez from south central Los Angles she would not have gotten the deal she got. Her husband got her the deal because of his political connections pure and simple. She is a thieving pill head that got her husband to move heaven and earth to clear her and now he is going to be running for the office where he is going to push for drug laws that put other women just like her, but for their station in life in prison for their pill headed thieving ways. It is bullshit and it is a legitimate campaign issue. It shows what kind of judgement he uses when people close to him break the law.

I agree and I hope the democrats, or since Obama really needs to be seen as being above this sort of thing, a 527, roasts Candy’s ass on this, and loudly starts demanding an investigation into what laws John Mccain may have broken here.

I would like to see that, while Obama sadly shakes his head and says he doesn’t agree with that sort of thing. I know! Maybe he can watch tapes of George w bush the coward weakly saying he didn’t “agree” with the swiftboat ads!

I agree and I hope the democrats, or since Obama really needs to be seen as being above this sort of thing, a 527, roasts Candy’s ass on this, and loudly starts demanding an investigation into what laws John Mccain may have broken here.

I would like to see that, while Obama sadly shakes his head and says he doesn’t agree with that sort of thing. I know! Maybe he can watch tapes of George w bush the coward weakly saying he didn’t “agree” with the swiftboat ads!

That would be sweet justice for what the R's did to Senator Kerry.

No, but he broke the law.

Another point in Senator Obama's favor, after all stupid laws are meant to be broken are they not ?. Although it would be the ultimate hypocrisy if Senator Obama were elected to the Presidency and having admitted using Pot and Coke himself then refused to support federal legislation to decriminalize said USE .... but then again we are all used to rampant hypocrisy in Washington.

SuperCandyFreak....

Are you just lying, or do you have some evidence Senator Obama broke the law, by doing drugs in the United States?

Did he say he was in the United States when he did the drugs?
I actually don't know. Where is it legal to do those drugs?

Actually, he was a teen, when he was a teen he lived in the US. Yes. It stands to reason that he did the drugs in the US.

I actually don't know. Where is it legal to do those drugs?

Actually, he was a teen, when he was a teen he lived in the US. Yes. It stands to reason that he did the drugs in the US.

Show me proof...? Otherwise you are mistaken.

Back