in a bad economy who wins? Tax increaser or Tax decreaser?

Phonics has its place in a classroom and is a great teaching tool. Keep in mind, however, that it should be use as a supplementation. Memory words are still very important, as well as the basic rules of english spelling and grammar.

And math as learning manual methods for math helps the thought processes.
And one might not always have a calculator.

No links here. Nothing I have really investigated. But logically speaking who are people going to vote for when pennies are tight? Democrat that will almost certainly raise taxes or a republican who will stump that you will get another $500 check in the mail.

They will vote for anti-globalists who feel they deserve to be sheltered from competition with human slavery abroad.

you'd lose your office depot like job if we turned against the global economy asshat. then what???

I'm not saying "turn against the global economy". I'm saying ban goods from totalitarian nations. We can produce whatever we need. Mandatory trade with all nations is a ludicrous new invention of globalist zealots who actively wish to enslave humanity, by reducing free people to slaves by putting them all out of work unless they agree to become slaves.

China ain't going to happen. Plus from an economic standpoint they have freedom to work where they want and their incomes are booming. thanks to the stuff you sell at office depot. Your helping them.

China ain't going to happen. Plus from an economic standpoint they have freedom to work where they want and their incomes are booming. thanks to the stuff you sell at office depot. Your helping them.

Yes. It is going to happen. You're in denial about what goes on there.

laogai

Or you're just a filthy fascist liar. I tend to believe the latter

No links here. Nothing I have really investigated. But logically speaking who are people going to vote for when pennies are tight? Democrat that will almost certainly raise taxes or a republican who will stump that you will get another $500 check in the mail.

A lot of people aren't old enough to remember what a severe economic downturn looks and feels like.

The last really bad downturn was 1982. And that was really bad. Severe economic downturns will require and expansionary fiscal policy and more government spending to prime the pump. That always happens. Bank on it. By 1982, even Reagan's OMB director, Stockman, said that supply side economics was a pipe dream, and after 1982 reagan raised taxes every year, and increased spending (primarily on the industrial miliary complex) to boost the economy.

Consider the mildly bad economy of the 30s, then consider FDR. If anyone raised taxes, it was he. He used it to build infrastructure, it raised employment, which got the economy back on track.

Wrong.... our entry into WWII got the economy back on track. Not his tax hikes

A lot of people aren't old enough to remember what a severe economic downturn looks and feels like.

The last really bad downturn was 1982. And that was really bad. Severe economic downturns will require and expansionary fiscal policy and more government spending to prime the pump. That always happens. Bank on it. By 1982, even Reagan's OMB director, Stockman, said that supply side economics was a pipe dream, and after 1982 reagan raised taxes every year, and increased spending (primarily on the industrial miliary complex) to boost the economy.

so far its hard for me to see. my keyword is analyst for jobs. i go to this website and put in analyst for Boston. and walla 1800+jobs.
http://jobsearch.monster.com/Search...yst&cnme=boston&sid=40&rad=50&rad_units=miles

Is there some significance in Hillary eating a hot dog? Do you have a problem with people eating in public Chap…or is it just women eating in public?

Are we going off on another "if you post anything bad about Hillary you are a sexist" rants again?

Do you give Jarod a hard time for his avatar?

What about mine.... am I an abusive sexist because my avatar shows a baby ready to hit Hillary?

:pke:

That doesn't mean shit. Half of those are recruiters collecting resumes.

so far in my entire career i have never had trouble getting a job. even during the recession it was cake getting promotions.

In fact when job hunting i need to create a separate email due to the hundreds of inquires i get just from putting resume out there.

So for me its hard to see bad economy. Since George Bush took office my home value has doubled and my income has tripled and my savings have quadrupled.

Thats not to say Bush is a good president.. just saying i dont feel a bad economy.

so far in my entire career i have never had trouble getting a job. even during the recession it was cake getting promotions.

In fact when job hunting i need to create a separate email due to the hundreds of inquires i get just from putting resume out there.

So for me its hard to see bad economy. Since George Bush took office my home value has doubled and my income has tripled and my savings have quadrupled.

Thats not to say Bush is a good president.. just saying i dont feel a bad economy.

Economies are based on huge aggregates, not just you, Captain Successful. Aren't you an analyst of some kind? You should know better.

true finance and accounting have been some of the most desired degree's for 25 yrs.
Why, the math is way tougher than liberal art's "tell me what your feeling degrees".

Economies are based on huge aggregates, not just you, Captain Successful. Aren't you an analyst of some kind? You should know better.

point i was making was i dont see a bad economy so its harder for someone in my situation to feel the pain.

Back