in a bad economy who wins? Tax increaser or Tax decreaser?

No links here. Nothing I have really investigated. But logically speaking who are people going to vote for when pennies are tight? Democrat that will almost certainly raise taxes or a republican who will stump that you will get another $500 check in the mail.

The answer to your question depends on why the economie is bad and how bad it is. If the economie is bad due to over production and consumption is increasing at a reasonable rate.

true finance and accounting have been some of the most desired degree's for 25 yrs.
Why, the math is way tougher than liberal art's "tell me what your feeling degrees".

Hmm i do believe there is no shortage of jobs in my category of "tell me what you're feeling degrees." And as for math being tougher? I think thats pretty subjective...depends on the type of learner u are dealing with ;)

I'm half teasing but it's all supply and demand. There's a reason a finance or accounting degree gets double what a liberal arts degree gets. There's less of them. You may think not many college students go that way cause it's easier but conventional wisdom says otherwise.

Back