In my mailbox this morning…

leaningright

Moderate Republican
Staff member
Found this little booklet in my work mailbox this morning. In fact it was in everyone’s mailbox.

Some will applaud and some will be appalled. Which will you be?

Found this little booklet in my work mailbox this morning. In fact it was in everyone’s mailbox.

Some will applaud and some will be appalled. Which will you be?

What's wrong with a free copy of our Constitution?

The only people it should piss off are the monarchists and Russophiles.

Applause_77202.gif

Maybe a few more should read it...

...much less support and live it.

Our Constitution created the most inefficient government to ever exist on the planet Earth.

I understand that that's cool with Libertarians. They don't like much government.

It's not at all cool with me.

I'm not afflicted with "true believerism."

Everybody here knows that, I would think.

It doesn't bother me.

It's horribly written, but it's what we've got.

Rev needed to add an "indifferent" option.
Our Constitution created the most inefficient government to ever exist on the planet Earth.

I understand that that's cool with Libertarians. They don't like much government.

It's not at all cool with me.

I'm not afflicted with "true believerism."

Everybody here knows that, I would think.
While I understand why you, Hawkeye and others hate the US and our Constitution, I disagree with you. The Constitution is amendable and has been amended several times in our history.

Why seek to destroy something just because you don't agree with the majority?

I’m curious as to why you would think anyone would be appalled?

Some would see this (as I’ve witnessed seen on this site and at work) as pushing one political ideology with the hand written note suggesting the Paul Harvey video. Also, these are in our boxes in Oklahoma due to the efforts of the Republicans in our state.

I don’t think most are appalled at the constitution itself though some (Mr. Niblick ;)) might think it’s not the great document that some of us do.

Back