In my mailbox this morning…

Why dont you try to read it?

I did...

HE left out the part of the first Amendment where the Government cannot promote the establishment of religion. I wonder why?

He is also wrong about several of his facts in the first two paragraphs.

Why cant a Republic go against God?

The American Republic uses Democracy to establish who runs the Republic.

Why do so many people hate Democracy these days?

Some would see this (as I’ve witnessed seen on this site and at work) as pushing one political ideology with the hand written note suggesting the Paul Harvey video. Also, these are in our boxes in Oklahoma due to the efforts of the Republicans in our state.

I don’t think most are appalled at the constitution itself though some (Mr. Niblick ;)) might think it’s not the great document that some of us do.

I do not like the lies it says about the Constitution, why not just put the actual Constitution in people's mailboxes.

Found this little booklet in my work mailbox this morning. In fact it was in everyone’s mailbox.

Some will applaud and some will be appalled. Which will you be?

I think I'd keep it around in case I ran out of toilet paper. Appalled? No, just amused at the stupidity.

I did...

HE left out the part of the first Amendment where the Government cannot promote the establishment of religion. I wonder why?

We don't hate Democracy. We hate your distorted leftist form of Democracy.

Exactly. I see this kind of crap posted on facebook all the time. It is written by someone who is too lazy to learn anything about the history of the Constitution, the rulings of the court, and the fact that we do not live in 18th century America where white male land owners were the only ones allowed to make any decisions, black people were not human, and women were to be seen and not heard. It's a waste of time trying to pick it apart, it is so fatally flawed that it should just be tossed in the wastebasket. There isn't a framework there from which to discuss the Constitution intelligently. It's just lazy and stupid. Which are the two words that can quickly describe the Trump cult.

Exactly. I see this kind of crap posted on facebook all the time. It is written by someone who is too lazy to learn anything about the history of the Constitution, the rulings of the court, and the fact that we do not live in 18th century America where white male land owners were the only ones allowed to make any decisions, black people were not human, and women were to be seen and not heard. It's a waste of time trying to pick it apart, it is so fatally flawed that it should just be tossed in the wastebasket. There isn't a framework there from which to discuss the Constitution intelligently. It's just lazy and stupid. Which are the two words that can quickly describe the Trump cult.

I do not like the lies it says about the Constitution, why not just put the actual Constitution in people's mailboxes.

Haters confirmed! :awesome:

Here's another Paul Harvey classic for this thread:

Found this little booklet in my work mailbox this morning. In fact it was in everyone’s mailbox.

Some will applaud and some will be appalled. Which will you be?

Few, if any democrats have read the Constitution.

Most will be extremely angry and call it a hate crime.

Man, what happened to you to become so jaded can such a cynic. This country has been through far worse. :palm:

When?

I don't agree that America is over, but I do see the democrats as the greatest threat America has ever faced.

The democrats win or America survives. One or the other - not both.

On J6, which Party was it that cheered on an insurrection who's intent was to subvert the US Congress and the constitutional process to certify a duly elected president?

The only insurrection in America over the last 50 years was in CHAZ/CHOP - and you cheered it loudly.

The Nazi democrat elite like Kamaltoe bailed the insurrectionists out of jail - and Wray refused to prosecute any of them - while grandmas who dared question the 2020 fraud are thrown in prison for 20 years.

What the fuck was it then? A peaceful tour?

It was a protest, with some rioting.

Unarmed protesters exercised their constitutional right to petition government for grievance - only to be assaulted by Pelosi's palace guard.

You Nazis are such hypocrites. When your Brown Shirts set St. Johns historic church on fire, you lied that TWUMP used tear gas on them. He didn't - park police use 3 pepper balls on the arsonists and rioters.

But when the Palace Guard fired 75 canisters of CS gas into peaceful protesters at the Capitol you clapped like a windup monkey.

Because the Brown Shirts attacking the White House and Marcy Park are your troops. Those protesting the steal are enemies of your Reich.

Add "democracy" to the LONG list of things you don't know the meaning of.

Back