In my mailbox this morning…

But you hate the will of the people, right, that is Democracy.

No stupid, it isn't.

How did you vote on the 2023 budget for the federal government?

How did you vote on sending troops to Ukraine?

How did you vote on the Green Raw Deal?

HE left out the part of the first Amendment where the Government cannot promote the establishment of religion. I wonder why?

He is also wrong about several of his facts in the first two paragraphs.

Why cant a Republic go against God?

The American Republic uses Democracy to establish who runs the Republic.

Why do so many people hate Democracy these days?

People that cheat elections hate Democracy. :rolleyes:

People that try to get opposing candidates removed from state ballots hate Democracy.

People that rig their own primary elections hate Democracy.

No stupid, it isn't.

How did you vote on the 2023 budget for the federal government?

How did you vote on sending troops to Ukraine?

How did you vote on the Green Raw Deal?
^^^
Down Under dumbass doesn't know how a republic works....which figures for monarchists who bend the knee for a king.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/republic-government
republic, form of government in which a state is ruled by representatives of the citizen body. Modern republics are founded on the idea that sovereignty rests with the people, though who is included and excluded from the category of the people has varied across history. Because citizens do not govern the state themselves but through representatives, republics may be distinguished from direct democracy, though modern representative democracies are by and large republics. The term republic may also be applied to any form of government in which the head of state is not a hereditary monarch.

You're so small.

Then tell us what you think the greatest country on earth is? You hate America - like all Marxist scum do - what is your favorite? North Korea? Venezuela? Haiti? Cuba?

Unlike in those countries you love more than America, you're free to get the fuck out.

Correct and those haters are going on trial in Georgia.

Was it drugs that made you that stupid? Are you on Thorazine right now? :whoa:

I bet no Fatty Willis garbage ever gets anywhere near a trial. What say you to that? :awesome:

They are going to remove her from office. Sooner rather than later.

It starts 9 days from now.

I bet she's out by Christmas, too. Probably Biden will step down before Christmas as well.

Nothing ever changes except for things changing.

https://x.com/TAftermath2020/status/1694896446699352359?s=20

Last edited:
Was it drugs that made you that stupid? Are you on Thorazine right now? :whoa:
No and no. OTOH, I understand why a person of your qualities doesn't understand the charges Trump is facing in Georgia.

Let me help you...if you are sober enough to read this: https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-all...lection-interference-trial/story?id=103383752
Several Trump allies could be witnesses in upcoming Georgia election interference trial
Adviser Boris Epshteyn and RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel could potentially be called.

Several high-level allies of former President Donald Trump -- including Republican National Committee Chair Ronna McDaniel and Trump adviser Boris Epshteyn -- could potentially be called as witnesses in the first Georgia election interference trial next month, according to a court filing in the case.

McDaniel and Epshteyn were among 52 names that were submitted on a list of potential witnesses and evidence filed Thursday by attorneys for defendant Kenneth Chesebro, who is set to begin trial alongside Sidney Powell on Oct. 23....

...Other potential witnesses on the list are Trump's former deputy White House Counsel Pat Philbin, former Trump campaign attorney Justin Clark, and former Trump campaign adviser Matt Morgan.

The list also includes former New York City Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik, a longtime adviser to both Trump and Rudy Giuliani.

Also on the list are a number of the so-called "alternate electors" who were not charged as part of Fulton County District Attorney Fani Wills' indictment.

Trump and 18 others have pleaded not guilty to all charges in the DA's sweeping racketeering indictment for alleged efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election in the state of Georgia.

No and no. OTOH, I understand why a person of your qualities doesn't understand the charges Trump is facing in Georgia.

Let me help you...if you are sober enough to read this: https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-all...lection-interference-trial/story?id=103383752
Several Trump allies could be witnesses in upcoming Georgia election interference trial
Adviser Boris Epshteyn and RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel could potentially be called.

Several high-level allies of former President Donald Trump -- including Republican National Committee Chair Ronna McDaniel and Trump adviser Boris Epshteyn -- could potentially be called as witnesses in the first Georgia election interference trial next month, according to a court filing in the case.

McDaniel and Epshteyn were among 52 names that were submitted on a list of potential witnesses and evidence filed Thursday by attorneys for defendant Kenneth Chesebro, who is set to begin trial alongside Sidney Powell on Oct. 23....

...Other potential witnesses on the list are Trump's former deputy White House Counsel Pat Philbin, former Trump campaign attorney Justin Clark, and former Trump campaign adviser Matt Morgan.

The list also includes former New York City Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik, a longtime adviser to both Trump and Rudy Giuliani.

Also on the list are a number of the so-called "alternate electors" who were not charged as part of Fulton County District Attorney Fani Wills' indictment.

Trump and 18 others have pleaded not guilty to all charges in the DA's sweeping racketeering indictment for alleged efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election in the state of Georgia.

And donkeys could fly, but they don't.

October 1st, buddy. They'll get it going pretty quick, because they don't want rampant crime in GA.

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/us-la...osecutors-signed-into-law-by-georgia-governor

giphy.gif

Expect other states to follow GA's lead rapidly in the removal of Soros-funded DAs from their respective states. :cool:

Other state legislatures are already following suit.

Last edited:
And donkeys could fly, but they don't.

October 1st, buddy. They'll get it going pretty quick, because they don't want rampant crime in GA.

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/us-la...osecutors-signed-into-law-by-georgia-governor

giphy.gif

Expect other states to follow GA's lead rapidly in the removal of Soros-funded DAs from their respective states. :cool:

Other state legislatures are already following suit.
^^^
Believes all news is fake news except on Twitter and Truth Social. :rofl2:

Lemme guess, you get your medical advice off Facebook?

Oom, the part of the constitution that bothers me, as you well know,
is NOT the inspiring preamble,
NOR is it the attempts that the amendments have made to keep us working toward a better union.

As you know, the term "constitution" refers to that of which something is made.

The main part of our constitution,
the very body of it,
is the ARTICLES that created from scratch
a brand new form of government.

I'm sorry, Oom, but I cannot acknowledge that that was even a decent try.

Forget about what the founders wanted to accomplish.
Forget about their intent for how America was supposed to work.

The government that was created for newly liberated
but obviously incompatible colonies
was/is so full of forced compromises
that three government branches full of Buddhas
couldn't make it work,
never mind the stupid motherfuckers whom we elect to public office.

You're a Libertarian, Oom, which is fine.

I can force myself to try to understand how Libertarians think,
and how they prefer very little government.

I don't think that you try particular hard to understand
how somebody with different values,
somebody like me,
would find the disgraceful inefficiency of our unique form of government
to be not merely a disappointment
but an indicting humiliation.

People who operate somewhere remotely near the principles of Aristotelian logic
have to realize that if one thinks a government has more than a few serious social responsibilities,
the level of efficiency of which the government created by our founders is capable
is an abomination.

If nothing else, let this explanation help you realize
how very different our core beliefs are.

No replies.

Here was my detailed criticism of the constitution, and not one of its loyal proponents
had an answer for it.

I know where you get your worldview from: The inside of your ass.
No doubt that's where you get yours, Matt, but I'm like Reagan when it comes to the American justice system and America's freedom of the press: I trust, but verify.

Oom, the part of the constitution that bothers me, as you well know,
is NOT the inspiring preamble,
NOR is it the attempts that the amendments have made to keep us working toward a better union.

As you know, the term "constitution" refers to that of which something is made.

The main part of our constitution,
the very body of it,
is the ARTICLES that created from scratch
a brand new form of government.

I'm sorry, Oom, but I cannot acknowledge that that was even a decent try.

Forget about what the founders wanted to accomplish.
Forget about their intent for how America was supposed to work.

The government that was created for newly liberated
but obviously incompatible colonies
was/is so full of forced compromises
that three government branches full of Buddhas
couldn't make it work,
never mind the stupid motherfuckers whom we elect to public office.

You're a Libertarian, Oom, which is fine.

I can force myself to try to understand how Libertarians think,
and how they prefer very little government.

I don't think that you try particular hard to understand
how somebody with different values,
somebody like me,
would find the disgraceful inefficiency of our unique form of government
to be not merely a disappointment
but an indicting humiliation.

People who operate somewhere remotely near the principles of Aristotelian logic
have to realize that if one thinks a government has more than a few serious social responsibilities,
the level of efficiency of which the government created by our founders is capable
is an abomination.

If nothing else, let this explanation help you realize
how very different our core beliefs are.

You are nowhere near as intelligent as the Founding Fathers therefore unqualified to pass judgement on their actions.

I'm not saying you're stupid, you're not, but you're about 75% as smart as many of them were.

The US government worked pretty good up until around 2000. There were serious things done in the 70s and 80s to undermine the integrity of it.

By the 2000s that started to manifest itself and snowball.

Back