In my mailbox this morning…

It was a protest, with some rioting.

Unarmed protesters exercised their constitutional right to petition government for grievance - only to be assaulted by Pelosi's palace guard.

You Nazis are such hypocrites. When your Brown Shirts set St. Johns historic church on fire, you lied that TWUMP used tear gas on them. He didn't - park police use 3 pepper balls on the arsonists and rioters.

But when the Palace Guard fired 75 canisters of CS gas into peaceful protesters at the Capitol you clapped like a windup monkey.

Because the Brown Shirts attacking the White House and Marcy Park are your troops. Those protesting the steal are enemies of your Reich.

LOL!

Far less destructive than Portland (and how many other cities?), and far shorter.

You're just pissed off because a group of unarmed and unorganized overzealous idiots
stormed the capitol of the United States of America and took it in a matter of hours.

Some got up to 20 years for sedition, didn’t they?

Two tears of justice
Just think what an armed and organized group could do. And don't count on the armed forces to step in...yet.

You mean two ‘tiers’ of justice? No shit, sherlock. When did you figure that out?

Yeah, an armed force that day may well have killed more people than actually were, including Congressmen. Maybe even Pence and Pelosi, who they were looking to kill. And much more likely to have pulled off that attempted coup.

Thank goodness Trump’s attempt to remove the metal detectors failed. He wanted guns because he knew they would be used on someone other than him.

You mean two ‘tiers’ of justice? No shit, sherlock. When did you figure that out?

Yeah, an armed force that day may well have killed more people than actually were, including Congressmen. Maybe even Pence and Pelosi, who they were looking to kill. And much more likely to have pulled off that attempted coup.

Thank goodness Trump’s attempt to remove the metal detectors failed. He wanted guns because he knew they would be used on someone other than him.

Yes, I misspelled. I apologize. Two tiers of justice. One mob who destroyed private and public property, police cars
and a precinct, get the benefit of the VP rallying for their bail money, while the others get no bail and 20 years.

An armed force wouldn't have shot anyone. It wouldn't have happened.

You're nuts!

Yes, I misspelled. I apologize. Two tiers of justice. One mob who destroyed private and public property, police cars
and a precinct, get the benefit of the VP rallying for their bail money, while the others get no bail and 20 years.

You're nuts!

Or a liar....these days they tend to be liars.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

You're nuts!

Naw, the two tiers of justice involve the haves and the have nots. Your heroes have tons of resources, including all the money you’re sending to a “billionaire” to pay for his defense.

Right. More guns NEVER result in more shootings. (That was sarcasm, dimwit)

Naw, the two tiers of justice involve the haves and the have nots. Your heroes have tons of resources, including all the money you’re sending to a “billionaire” to pay for his defense.

Right. More guns NEVER result in more shootings. (That was sarcasm, dimwit)

Its the quality of the people that matters, dimwit.

I don't tolerate Nazis and criminals and traitors. If that's how you roll fine but I don't roll that way. Go fuck yourself.

Good. We’re on the same page. That means you and I agree on penalties for those who attempted to prevent the constitutionally required election process to occur on J6.

LOL.

You stupid fucks always get a chuckle out of me when you toss around meaningless labels like that. As if you had any fucking clue what you’re talking about.

From your posts. You don’t.

You are the Nazi. The Nazi is always the last one to know he's the Nazi.

Au contraire … and I know it is a matter of opinion, but the USA is the greatest nation on Earth. And if there are flaws in the constitution (and I’m not saying there are, but it is a man made document) there are means in place to correct them.

What makes America great in 2023? What are we doing that every other developed nation isn't doing better?

Back