In my mailbox this morning…

And the democrat party is a greater threat to the survival of the Constitutional Republican than any or all of those.

The filthy democrat Reich is on the brink of erasing government of the people, by the people, and for the people forever.
^^^
Total nutjob psyching himself up to shoot up a Liberal church, supermarket or political rally.

This is exactly the type of red flag other RWNJs have posted on the internet before they started mailing bombs or committed mass murder.

If he goes through with it, I predict he'll murder his family first, commit the public mass shooting then eat his gun.

And the democrat party is a greater threat to the survival of the Constitutional Republican than any or all of those.

Only one of those, the first civil war, threatened the SURVIVAL of the nation at all. Even it was fought over succession, not a desire by the democrats of that time to end the Republic. The World Wars determined the fate of Europe, not America. Vietnam was never a threat to America - just a sandbox for a proxy war with Russia.

The filthy democrat Reich is on the brink of erasing government of the people, by the people, and for the people forever.

Indeed. It began with Roosevelts New Deal. Roosevelt should go down as one of the worst and most destructive Presidents in history.

^^^
Total nutjob psyching himself up to shoot up a Liberal church, supermarket or political rally.

This is exactly the type of red flag other RWNJs have posted on the internet before they started mailing bombs or committed mass murder.

If he goes through with it, I predict he'll murder his family first, commit the public mass shooting then eat his gun.

Projection from a real loon. How are you able to escape from that padded cell each day and find a computer?

Douche Duck is like 900 pounds.

He can't get out of his bed, much less the single wide he squats in.
Wife-beaters are cowards. That's one way I know you're a wife-beating dumbass.

Too bad your wife doesn't have any brothers. Maybe she should take a lover and let the lover work you over. LOL

Back