In my mailbox this morning…

Your posts are useless trolling, and your insults are lame. I say again: Sober up and get in touch with reality and we can talk.

You are what you are.

Anyone wanting your opinion can log on to DailyKOS. You are a mindless drone of the fascist democrat Reich.

Applause_77202.gif

Maybe a few more should read it...

Democrats don't want to read it. They want to discard it.

the point was you need to expand beyond whatever right derp news you watch that never shows you negative news about Trump, like him calling for the "termination" of the Constitution which was all over regular news.

And what you propose would send back generations and generations of Americans who are here due to birth right citizenship and who have had kids here based on that.

Trump was talking about Democrats, dumbass.

I listen to enough news sources that i do not miss any of the news.

Unlike you, i there are not major news stories that i never saw or read due to living in a right derp silo.

So you listen to leftist propaganda sources and call it 'news'. Gotit.

Pravda is lying to you.

Godwin’s Law in action right here, folks.

Right, because I'm willing to be ruled by an internet troll from the 1980's and never say the truth of what you are... I never voted for Godwin and have no reason to obey laws he decreed.

LOL

Try again.

Right, because I'm willing to be ruled by an internet troll from the 1980's and never say the truth of what you are... I never voted for Godwin and have no reason to obey laws he decreed.

LOL

Try again.

Oh. Wow. Your eloquence and intellect have convinced me to become a science-hating, gay-bashing, woman-scorning conservative. Thanks for enlightening me.

Oh. Wow. Your eloquence and intellect have convinced me to become a science-hating, gay-bashing, woman-scorning conservative. Thanks for enlightening me.

Nah. Your Democrat leaders convinced you to become a science-hating, perverse, women and child scorning Democrat.

Alright, show us ANY "thought" you have that didn't come from a leftist hate site? On any political or social issue?

Prove me wrong, here's your chance.

Here's one: You know how the only thing that survives most fatal plane crashes is the black box? Well... what if they made the whole plane out of the same material they use in the construction of the black box?

Huh?

You're welcome.

When?

I don't agree that America is over, but I do see the democrats as the greatest threat America has ever faced.

The democrats win or America survives. One or the other - not both.

WWI, WWII, the Vietnam War and the massive division created by the ten year war. Civil War.

WWI, WWII, the Vietnam War and the massive division created by the ten year war. Civil War.

And the democrat party is a greater threat to the survival of the Constitutional Republican than any or all of those.

Only one of those, the first civil war, threatened the SURVIVAL of the nation at all. Even it was fought over succession, not a desire by the democrats of that time to end the Republic. The World Wars determined the fate of Europe, not America. Vietnam was never a threat to America - just a sandbox for a proxy war with Russia.

The filthy democrat Reich is on the brink of erasing government of the people, by the people, and for the people forever.

Back