In my mailbox this morning…

This is one of the areas where i just think RB and many like him are honestly just not seeing any of the factual and true negative Trump news. So when they see us post stuff in threads like these, they will have no patience to examine our sources and just hand wave it away thinking 'if this was true, surely i would have seen something about it on OAN or whatever right derp news they watch.

There is no one who is not solely immersed in right derp news who did not know Trump called for the 'termination' of the Constitution. It was all over all other forms of news.

He is not an outlier in that area. When Fox News was being formed decades ago, those who created it (Roger Ales, et al, ) wanted to create a right wing media sphere for that EXACT reason. They new if hey could create a true 'fake news', 'propaganda' sphere for the right, they could control how the derp right thinks and keep it fact free.

RB was their target demographic and he proves it here, every day.

RB, Stone, Uncensored, PMP, TDAK, Bigdog, ExpressLane. And the list goes on.

I figure RB to be one of those kids who grew up in a farming community, where all of the OLD FART FARMERS and LOCAL YOCAL Meat-slappers would all sit together for breakfast at the town square restaurant, and discuss REDNECK POLITICS.

As the town grew and minorities started showing up to actually eat at the Restaurant, instead of just washing dishes, busting tables, and frying their food, THEY WENT APE SHIT about it. It gave them something to really talk about, and made them all feel threatened and stuff! THE NERVE OF THESE BLACK PEOPLE GETTING OUT OF THEIR LANE RIGHT?

RB was the guy that always wanted to be a part of the BIG REDNECK round table, and knew he had to be just like them, if he wanted to be a part of it and be able to brag about how many possums, armadillos, Gophers and crows they gut-slammed the day before- just for target practice!

BINGO

Do you read what you post?

You've never read the Constitution you fight so hard to end,

Yes fuckwit, the Constitution prohibits the seat of government from residing in any state - for painfully obvious reasons.

Of course that is if the government is a federal republic -a not the Marxist dictatorship you seek.

You consistently demonstrate your proud ignorance. Please look up the definitions of "fascist" and "democrats". Then you can enlighten the reading audience as to how the national and international media missed this world changing event when the list of Amendments you listed were dissolved, much less what was their replacements. We'll wait.

Oh look, a Reich Member is about to regale us with how a system where the means of production is under the absolute control of the state, in which the state sets production levels, what products will be produced. in what quantity, and at what price they will be sold under a totalitarian dictatorship, where individualism is repressed - brutally - in favor of the collective, where individual rights are supplanted in favor of group privilege, where dissent against the party, the Reich, or collectivism is a criminal act, where religion is highly regulated, and doctrine determined by the state, is somehow "right wing."

Comrade, the basic foundation of Fascism is supremacy of the state. Is that not what you of the democrat left promote? The state is all, the individual is nothing?

It must really bother you that trump said the constitution should be suspended. You don't have to answer that.

If he had said that is would be wrong.

But he didn't, as always you are flat out fucking lying.

It doesn't bother you that Heinrich Garland is imprisoning Americans for speaking against the democrat party. Your filthy party has eradicated the 1st Amendment.

It doesn't bother you that Heinrich Garland is imprisoning Americans for speaking against the democrat party. Your filthy party has eradicated the 1st Amendment.

Get in touch with reality and then c'mon back.

^^^
More proof the Down Under dumbass has spent too much time out in the desert.

Trump ended his term doing and saying idiotic things so …

He was outraged by the open and blatand corruption of the 2020 election.

Step right up, mail in a ballot - no signature or address needed. Did you miss voting month? Send them in a week after election? No problem. We'll count ANY ballot from anywhere and any time.

"WASHINGTON – As party leaders remained silent, a few Republicans on Sunday rejected Donald Trump's extraordinary suggestion for "termination" of the U.S. Constitution and his installation as president.

"This is what kills my party right now," said former New Jersey governor Chris Christie, a Republican who is considering a 2024 presidential campaign against Trump and spoke on ABC's "This Week."

As was said above by two other posters, you'll dismiss what's contained in these links because it didn't appear on one of your alt-right propaganda news feeds.[/QUOTE]

Yo stupid, when the judge sent you up did he say "You are losing some rights, even those in the constitution are terminated because of what you did?"

You Nazis are such fucking frauds.

He was outraged by the open and blatand corruption of the 2020 election.

Step right up, mail in a ballot - no signature or address needed. Did you miss voting month? Send them in a week after election? No problem. We'll count ANY ballot from anywhere and any time.

Pedo Don is a notorious liar, adulterer, traitor and pedophile. He deserves to be tried and hung for treason.

7fd3l4.jpg

"WASHINGTON – As party leaders remained silent, a few Republicans on Sunday rejected Donald Trump's extraordinary suggestion for "termination" of the U.S. Constitution and his installation as president.

"This is what kills my party right now," said former New Jersey governor Chris Christie, a Republican who is considering a 2024 presidential campaign against Trump and spoke on ABC's "This Week."

As was said above by two other posters, you'll dismiss what's contained in these links because it didn't appear on one of your alt-right propaganda news feeds.[/QUOTE]

Yo stupid, when the judge sent you up did he say "You are losing some rights, even those in the constitution are terminated because of what you did?"

You Nazis are such fucking frauds.

Sober up.

You've never read the Constitution you fight so hard to end,

Yes fuckwit, the Constitution prohibits the seat of government from residing in any state - for painfully obvious reasons.

Of course that is if the government is a federal republic -a not the Marxist dictatorship you seek.

I have no idea what you're ranting about. Wrong person?

Where's the actual proof of Trump saying that? Not in those links..

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
You consistently demonstrate your proud ignorance. Please look up the definitions of "fascist" and "democrats". Then you can enlighten the reading audience as to how the national and international media missed this world changing event when the list of Amendments you listed were dissolved, much less what was their replacements. We'll wait.

Oh look, a Reich Member is about to regale us with how a system where the means of production is under the absolute control of the state, in which the state sets production levels, what products will be produced. in what quantity, and at what price they will be sold under a totalitarian dictatorship, where individualism is repressed - brutally - in favor of the collective, where individual rights are supplanted in favor of group privilege, where dissent against the party, the Reich, or collectivism is a criminal act, where religion is highly regulated, and doctrine determined by the state, is somehow "right wing."

Comrade, the basic foundation of Fascism is supremacy of the state. Is that not what you of the democrat left promote? The state is all, the individual is nothing?

As I thought, you're just a intellectually impotent MAGA/Alt-Right troll who just vomits forth all types of nonsense that you can neither document or logically substantiate. Let me dumb it down for you, toodles; you previously tried to conflate two wholly different ideological and political terms in an accusation towards me. Obviously, you are ignorant of the separate definitions and how you're just putting forth a neologism. Secondly, you were challenged to provide documented proof as how and when the list of Constitutional amendments you listed were dissolved, much less what they were replaced with.

Clearly, you can't. So you just ramble on inanely, much like your hero Cheeto Jeezus.

No point in my wasting further time and effort on your trollish tribe. Back on the ignore list with you. Feel free to dog my posts and threads like the little attention seeking bitch that you are. Hope you're at least getting paid scale for your efforts.

Washington, DC isn't a state, Matt. Get a clue, son. The President controls the DC National Guard.

https://www.archives.gov/federal-register/codification/executive-order/11485.html
By virtue of the authority vested in me as President of the United States and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States and the National Guard of the District of Columbia under the Constitution and laws of the United States.....Subject to the direction of the President as Commander-in-Chief, the Secretary may order out the National Guard under title 39 of the District of Columbia Code to aid the civil authorities of the District of Columbia.

Are you man enough to thank me for correcting you or will you just throw out your typical Matt-style bullshit and change the subect?

I heard Pelosi was in charge of the National Guard not being there that day. :dunno:

"The guy who says we didn’t ask for it reports directly to the speaker and won’t turn over the documents. The guy who said we did ask for the National Guard, they’ve given us the information.”

The top Republicans on several House committees that started early probes into the Jan. 6 attack first sent Mrs. Pelosi a letter on Feb. 15 asking for her communications with law enforcement related to the security plans.

“It has been widely reported and confirmed by multiple sources that when Chief [Steven] Sund requested the National Guard be activated ahead of the January 6th Joint Session of Congress, the response from the [sergeant-at-arms], acting on your behalf, was that the ‘optics’ of having the National Guard on-site were not good and the intelligence didn’t support the move,”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/jan/4/nancy-pelosi-accused-hiding-information-her-role-s/

There's also this:

"D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser requested that city’s National Guard support local police in handling the influx of people expected in D.C. on Tuesday and Wednesday. D.C. Police Chief Robert Contee III said the National Guard has committed to helping law enforcement “through the life cycle of this event.” Bowser said about 100 members are being called up."

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/04/dc-national-guard-pro-trump-protests-454593

Last edited:

As was said above by two other posters, you'll dismiss what's contained in these links because it didn't appear on one of your alt-right propaganda news feeds.

Where's the actual proof of Trump saying that? Not in those links..

Troll says "what?"

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/109449803240069864

I heard Pelosi was in charge of the National Guard not being there that day. :dunno:

"The guy who says we didn’t ask for it reports directly to the speaker and won’t turn over the documents. The guy who said we did ask for the National Guard, they’ve given us the information.”

The top Republicans on several House committees that started early probes into the Jan. 6 attack first sent Mrs. Pelosi a letter on Feb. 15 asking for her communications with law enforcement related to the security plans.

“It has been widely reported and confirmed by multiple sources that when Chief [Steven] Sund requested the National Guard be activated ahead of the January 6th Joint Session of Congress, the response from the [sergeant-at-arms], acting on your behalf, was that the ‘optics’ of having the National Guard on-site were not good and the intelligence didn’t support the move,”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/jan/4/nancy-pelosi-accused-hiding-information-her-role-s/

There's also this:

"D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser requested that city’s National Guard support local police in handling the influx of people expected in D.C. on Tuesday and Wednesday. D.C. Police Chief Robert Contee III said the National Guard has committed to helping law enforcement “through the life cycle of this event.” Bowser said about 100 members are being called up."

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/04/dc-national-guard-pro-trump-protests-454593

When trumptards know they're in the wrong, they troll.

For fuck sakes RB, get off Fox and OAN and other Right based derp news that will NEVER show any of the facts and truths, that are, in any way negative towards to Trump, and that are selling you a lie that only Biden has flaws and Trump does not.,

So you do not think this is biased here are Republicans replying to Trumps call to "TERMINATE" parts of the Constitution.

I don't watch FOX and never heard of OAN. I would eliminate the part of the 14th Amendment allowing illegals to foster a child who automatically becomes an American citizen. Send them ALL home where they came from.

I figure RB to be one of those kids who grew up in a farming community, where all of the OLD FART FARMERS and LOCAL YOCAL Meat-slappers would all sit together for breakfast at the town square restaurant, and discuss REDNECK POLITICS.

As the town grew and minorities started showing up to actually eat at the Restaurant, instead of just washing dishes, busting tables, and frying their food, THEY WENT APE SHIT about it. It gave them something to really talk about, and made them all feel threatened and stuff! THE NERVE OF THESE BLACK PEOPLE GETTING OUT OF THEIR LANE RIGHT?

RB was the guy that always wanted to be a part of the BIG REDNECK round table, and knew he had to be just like them, if he wanted to be a part of it and be able to brag about how many possums, armadillos, Gophers and crows they gut-slammed the day before- just for target practice!

You figure wrong, lizard.

There's also this:

Accusations are one thing, facts are another. Pelosi isn't the Commander in Chief. I already quoted you the federal document that says who controls the DC national guard. Why do you ignore it in favor of accusations from the Washington Times?

Back