In my mailbox this morning…

Naw, the two tiers of justice involve the haves and the have nots. Your heroes have tons of resources, including all the money you’re sending to a “billionaire” to pay for his defense.

Right. More guns NEVER result in more shootings. (That was sarcasm, dimwit)

Nope. You fail to acknowledge (purposely deflect) the fact that some of the more violent Portland rioters fared far better than 1/6 rioters did.
Heroes? I've had only one hero in my life and he passed away 10 years ago. I send no politician money. Don't be so stupid.

Once again, you fail to address my point. There would have been no riot if Pelosi allowed the National Guard to secure the capitol. That's a fact, dimwit.

Nope. You fail to acknowledge (purposely deflect) the fact that some of the more violent Portland rioters fared far better than 1/6 rioters did.
Heroes? I've had only one hero in my life and he has passed away 10 years ago. I send no politician money. Don't be so stupid.

Once again, you fail to address my point. There would have been no riot if Pelosi allowed the National Guard to secure the capitol. That's a fact, dimwit.

Trying to overthrow the results of a legitimate election, thwart the Constitution and seek to do harm to the first and second in line to the presidency is sedition, motherfucker.

Stop the lie about Pelosi and the Guard, asswipe. It’s been addressed and debunked ad nauseam. It only makes you look more stupid than you already present yourself.

Trying to overthrow the results of a legitimate election, thwart the Constitution and seek to do harm to the first and second in line to the presidency is sedition, motherfucker.

Stop the lie about Pelosi and the Guard, asswipe. It’s been addressed and debunked ad nauseam. It only makes you look more stupid than you already present yourself.

Do you feel better now that you called me a motherfucker, triggered child? Oh, now it's sedation? I thought it was an insurrection. Make up your warped mind.

What has been debunked? How can you debunk the fact that no riot would have occurred if the National Guard was present? You can't, silly leftist.

Trumpers try to conflate local riots with 1/6. Such actions prove both their ignorance of the jurisdiction and their racism. It shouldn't be a surprise that most Trumpers are anti-government white supremacists, support anti-American ideals (which they label "woke") and seek the collapse of the Federal government.

...There would have been no riot if Pelosi allowed the National Guard to secure the capitol. That's a fact, dimwit.
The Commander in Chief controls the National Guard, not the Speaker.

Why didn't the CiC authorize the NG for 1/6 like he did for the BLM protest?

State governors control the National Guard, moron. :palm:

Washington, DC isn't a state, Matt. Get a clue, son. The President controls the DC National Guard.

https://www.archives.gov/federal-register/codification/executive-order/11485.html
By virtue of the authority vested in me as President of the United States and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States and the National Guard of the District of Columbia under the Constitution and laws of the United States.....Subject to the direction of the President as Commander-in-Chief, the Secretary may order out the National Guard under title 39 of the District of Columbia Code to aid the civil authorities of the District of Columbia.

Are you man enough to thank me for correcting you or will you just throw out your typical Matt-style bullshit and change the subect?

What? more predictions?

Soros? :palm:

A Muzzie Beast like you who hates JOOOOZZZZ loves Nazi George Soros...

Telling, ain't it?

Soros has done more to harm your enemy, the "Great Satan" than Russia and China combined. Of course Nazi collaborator Soros is no more a Jew than you are.

That picture doesn't show that, you fuckin' weirdo shitbag.

A: His lips are on her cheek.

B: No tongue protruding.

Why you gotta slander people, you fucking shitbag? You need a proper kick right in the nuts.

Douche Duck doesn't have any nuts. He tried to rape a Pitbull and got them bit off.

Of course, there are all those pesky Amendments that keep getting in the way of the usual right wing myopia when it comes to the Constitution. ( I mean, Paul Harvey? :rolleyes: GMAFB!)

Gotta give the little cusses credit for persistence, though.

You Fascist democrats have done away with the 1st, 4th, 9th, and 10th. And you're trying to corrupt the 14th to end free and fair elections as part of your war on democracy.

Washington, DC isn't a state, Matt. Get a clue, son. The President controls the DC National Guard.

https://www.archives.gov/federal-register/codification/executive-order/11485.html
By virtue of the authority vested in me as President of the United States and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States and the National Guard of the District of Columbia under the Constitution and laws of the United States.....Subject to the direction of the President as Commander-in-Chief, the Secretary may order out the National Guard under title 39 of the District of Columbia Code to aid the civil authorities of the District of Columbia.

Are you man enough to thank me for correcting you or will you just throw out your typical Matt-style bullshit and change the subect?

MAGAs can't think for themselves and just parrot what rightwing media personalities are saying.

Some got up to 20 years for sedition, didn’t they?

22 years for speech offensive to the democrat Reich.

Part of the rape of the bill of rights by you Nazi fucks.

But you clap like a trained seal because you've been programmed to love denying civil rights to enemies of your Reich.

You're not sentient.

It should be, however.
Puerto Rico, too.

Then, once Texas finally regains its well-deserved independence,
the senate and the electoral college might start making sense.

Disagreed on DC, but I do agree that the actual DC area can be shrunk and the rest of the land, specifically the residential areas, be given back to Maryland. This gives the residents state representation in Congress without giving DC itself the power of statehood.

4x3lf5.jpg

MAGAs can't think for themselves and just parrot what rightwing media personalities are saying.

Agreed. Their demographics and trend of posts indicate demented and/or not-very-bright sheeple bleating the same sound bites they hear from Twitterheads and Truth Social.

22 years for speech offensive to the democrat Reich.

Part of the rape of the bill of rights by you Nazi fucks.

But you clap like a trained seal because you've been programmed to love denying civil rights to enemies of your Reich.

You're not sentient.

LOL

The free speech bullshit provided to you by the right wing conspiracy sites.

Guilty of sedition. Beyond a reasonable doubt. See ya’ in a few years, traitors!

Two tears of justice
Just think what an armed and organized group could do. And don't count on the armed forces to step in...yet.

Insurrection - [FONT=&quot] an armed uprising that quickly fails or succeeds.

[/FONT]
Insurrection Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

There has been ONE insurrection in America in the last 50 years. It was known as CHAZ/CHOP. 9 people murdered, none of them by police - all by the revolutionaries. 19 rapes, including a homeless man. The Capitol Hill Police station burnt to the ground.

No one who invaded Seattle and occupied Capitol Hill has served a single day in prison. No federal charges have been filed against anyone. State charges were dropped by Soros prosecutors.

Two tiered "justice" in action.

One nation, two very, VERY different standards of law.

Back