InstaPoll: Biden Wins.

Polls are for idiots who need something to tell them how to think.

Unless your guy is winning. You're writing off legit science (polling/statistics is a science and an accurate one) because you can't admit Palin had her tight ass handed to her.

Unless your guy is winning. You're writing off legit science (polling/statistics is a science and an accurate one) because you can't admit Palin had her tight ass handed to her.

LOL... You are probably one of those morons who believes the Extenze girl when she says.... "It's real science!" A poll is not scientific, and not science, and seldom accurate to any great degree... but think what you want to, pinhead!

Polls are for idiots who need something to tell them how to think.
STFU You were touting all of those pro-McCain polls in the week after the Palin pick. Of course, you had to first change your position on the pick... I knew it was strategic and would cause the left to go go nuts and randomly fire rounds of ammunition into their own damn feet and you didn't - I win, you lose, shut up.

I just did a poll of all the guys in the Press room where I work, 9 think Palin won the debate, and 1 thinks it was a draw. None thought Biden won. Of course, I do work for a "liberal" newspaper, but I think the scientific poll I conducted is just as valid as your poll. Oh well, guess that means McCain will win the election with 90% of the vote! ...ZOMG! :D

I just did a poll of all the guys in the Press room where I work, 9 think Palin won the debate, and 1 thinks it was a draw. None thought Biden won. Of course, I do work for a "liberal" newspaper, but I think the scientific poll I conducted is just as valid as your poll. Oh well, guess that means McCain will win the election with 90% of the vote! ...ZOMG! :D

Someone tell me that a human being can't be this stupid.

STFU You were touting all of those pro-McCain polls in the week after the Palin pick. Of course, you had to first change your position on the pick... I knew it was strategic and would cause the left to go go nuts and randomly fire rounds of ammunition into their own damn feet and you didn't - I win, you lose, shut up.

Hey asshole, show me one fucking thread I ever posted "touting" a poll! I indeed asked the pinheads why they suddenly weren't posting the daily tracking polls like they had been doing up to that point. I think you must get me confused with other conservatives here or something.

Let me ask you something, how does it taste? ....That liberal ass you keep sucking here, whenever you have the opportunity? Do you really think you are selling yourself as a conservative? You are a fucking joke! Just so you know.

Someone tell me that a human being can't be this stupid.

Awww... Waterhead, I wish I could tell you that, but you really ARE that stupid.... I can't lie to ya. I know it's hard to believe you are so stupid sometimes, it does seem as if a human being couldn't be, but you are, and we may as well face the facts. Sorry... at least you have an excuse, you being a waterhead and all.... think of Onceler, he is almost as stupid as you, and he has no excuse at all!

Hey asshole, show me one fucking thread I ever posted "touting" a poll! I indeed asked the pinheads why they suddenly weren't posting the daily tracking polls like they had been doing up to that point. I think you must get me confused with other conservatives here or something.

Let me ask you something, how does it taste? ....That liberal ass you keep sucking here, whenever you have the opportunity? Do you really think you are selling yourself as a conservative? You are a fucking joke! Just so you know.
LOL you were posting polls. Granted, I often have a hard time distinguishing you from Majority, Acorn, Southern Man, and other posers. Basically, true and intelligent conservatives like Damo, Cawacko, Superfreak, and Stir tend to stand out to me. I wouldn't suck liberal ass for fear of getting VD, but you just irritate me with all of your southern ignorance.

LOL you were posting polls. Granted, I often have a hard time distinguishing you from Majority, Acorn, Southern Man, and other posers. Basically, true and intelligent conservatives like Damo, Cawacko, Superfreak, and Stir tend to stand out to me. I wouldn't suck liberal ass for fear of getting VD, but you just irritate me with all of your southern ignorance.

I don't think I posted any poll. Please link the thread, if that is the case, or take back your lie and apologize. I'm glad you are friends with Damo, Cwack, and SF... do they know your true feelings about ethnic purity, or have you got them snowed? You do indeed suck liberal ass here, I see it happen all the time, this thread is a classic example. Good for you! As long as the ass sucker is getting his jollies, I have no problem with it. You obviously like sucking liberal asses, and have them take up for you and give you praise. Myself, I prefer not being a complete tool. I also don't buddy up with racist bigots who think all Southerners are scum. You're a disingenuous lying little fucktard, as far as I'm concerned, and I wouldn't believe a word you have to say on anything. I have more respect for some of the liberal pinheads here, than I have for you. Now go fuck yourself... or go find a liberal and suck some more ass!

I am watching the debate for the first time. Biden so far is playing it cool by attacking McCain and not Palin. Not that Palin has much to attack. I will say this, if it were a cute contest, Palin would win, hands down. Other than that she looks outmatched.

At least this is what I'm told:

Biden 46%
Palin: 21%
Tie: 33%

Not surprising. The post-debate commentary seemed as divorced from reality as the last post-debate commentary. Focusing on the politics of the debate instead of the substance of it, Palin did OK. She didn't piss herself or anything. On substance, though, she was horrible. I think the public, at least the public that tunes into the debates, focuses on substance.

She does come off as kind of condescending, though not in Biden's "I'm smarter than you" way. More like "Mommy's knows best honey" way. However, considering who her base is, that is not at all inappropriate.

I'll tell you what the difference is Three, using the definitions of political science. Damo, Cawacko and SF are conservatives where as Major, little nut, S&M and Dicksie are not even close to being conservatives. They are reactionary extremist.

Dixie - you honestly do not remember, after the Barracuda gave her convention speech - you crowing about the polls, and telling the lefties here that "they had no idea what was about to happen to the polls", and promising - really hammering it home - that the lefties would be DISCREDITING the polls by now, as you are?

Doesn't that just strike you as a little ironic?

Instapoll? Does that mean nobody is asked?

yeaaaaa

Hey, in Ohio, one or both parties are picking up homeless people (may be illegal) to vote. Fox will have the story soon. Wanna bet it is dems? Both do this kind of crap---but the dems are pros.

Dixie - you honestly do not remember, after the Barracuda gave her convention speech - you crowing about the polls, and telling the lefties here that "they had no idea what was about to happen to the polls", and promising - really hammering it home - that the lefties would be DISCREDITING the polls by now, as you are?

Doesn't that just strike you as a little ironic?

instapoll---just looking at the name does not lend to credibility.

Biden won but e could have done better. Surprisingly, Palin did a lot better than I thought she would. But she was still just talking in circles and avoiding the questions as much as possible, mostly boasting about herself and lacking any detail on the issues.

Back