InstaPoll: Biden Wins.

Hey Dung... you're all into the statistics thing... tell me something, isn't 68% still a pretty damn good approval rating for a Governor? I would think it is, since it is higher than Clinton's approval rating in Arkansas when he ran for President. But, you are the statistics expert, you tell me... is 68% considered "good" or "bad" as approval ratings go?

they go down on issue's worse than mondale in my book.
that doesn't mean I have to like the swiftboating jr high attacks on here from the dumbasses and the manhatter feminazi's

Hey Dung... you're all into the statistics thing... tell me something, isn't 68% still a pretty damn good approval rating for a Governor? I would think it is, since it is higher than Clinton's approval rating in Arkansas when he ran for President. But, you are the statistics expert, you tell me... is 68% considered "good" or "bad" as approval ratings go?

he is not a stats expert. There is no way in hell that all repubs did not change their mind--and only dems in Alaska did to the tune of about 40% change. It is so far from the law of averages--it is not funny.

the poll is fudged, and 68% is as low as they could get it.

The same tactics barely have obama ahead of McCain.

That is what is nice about engineering degrees--I can look at the numbers (when provided) and pretty much tell if it has been fudged or not. This one is fudged without doubt.

Last edited:

It's about what Clinton's national approval rating was when he left national office.

Clinton_approval_rating.png

The whole polling thing is a conspiracy to keep the 08 election interesting.

Obama is up by 15 points for 5 months.....BORING!

Don't get your hopes up ib1yysguy, I got a feeling Rev Wright will come back into the news or Biden will make a gaffe.

Either way, the polls will go back to a 3 point lead....that's still a big win on election day if that's the result. Undecided voters ARE the biggest idiots in the world. Family Guy was right! They fall for anything!

A lot of undecideds were waiting to hear from the VPs to make a decision. Perhaps that explains today's poll results - they realized Palin was full of air and made their choice.

Back